Dinafem Gorilla auto

Fitzy

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison
So I didn't get these in time for the dinafem grower of the year competition so I used a cookie but wouldn't u no I got the gorilla autos the other day so got to get some going so I'm germing 2 both already have tails so they got planted today can't wait to see them flower
20190918_150816.jpg

So I didn't get these in time for the dinafem grower of the year competition so I used a cookie but wouldn't u no I got the gorilla autos the other day so got to get some going so I'm germing 2 both already have tails so they got planted today can't wait to see them flowerView attachment 1105060

I'm so sorry you didn't get these in time for the GOTY battle :(

I did try my best to get them out in a timely fashion, sorry mate :(

On a more positive note we now get 2 diaries from you :pass:

Let's see what you can do with the might beast known as Gorilla in autoflowering form :thumbsup:

Good luck my friend I'm along for the ride and watching with interest as usual :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

I'm so sorry you didn't get these in time for the GOTY battle :(

I did try my best to get them out in a timely fashion, sorry mate :(

On a more positive note we now get 2 diaries from you :pass:

Let's see what you can do with the might beast known as Gorilla in autoflowering form :thumbsup:

Good luck my friend I'm along for the ride and watching with interest as usual :cheers:

Mark..
Not ur fault in sure it was customs or just the USPS peeps I'm just glad they arnt lost or any of those kinds of things also just siked to try this strain I have a gorilla glue heavy reg so far haven't gotten any green crack phenotypes I called it silverback crack I've also grown Royal Queen Seeds royal gorilla fastbuds gorilla glue gold glue and 4 assed monkey now these so I can't wait. So far they are looking good already got a feed of 280ppm and I spray a kelp calmag solution
20190923_101823.jpg
20190923_101857.jpg
20190923_101948.jpg
20190923_142904.jpg
20190923_142854.jpg
20190922_225540.jpg
got a new light I built

Still waiting on some thermal tape should be here Wednesday then I can finish and hang it's going in my 20in by 40in cab for now will have to see if I will run both drivers but @ 50% or so or run the 250w by its self or 200w

Not ur fault in sure it was customs or just the USPS peeps I'm just glad they arnt lost or any of those kinds of things also just siked to try this strain I have a gorilla glue heavy reg so far haven't gotten any green crack phenotypes I called it silverback crack I've also grown Royal Queen Seeds royal gorilla fastbuds gorilla glue gold glue and 4 assed monkey now these so I can't wait. So far they are looking good already got a feed of 280ppm and I spray a kelp calmag solutionView attachment 1106983 View attachment 1106984 View attachment 1106985 View attachment 1106986 View attachment 1106987 View attachment 1106988 got a new light I built

Glad you have them now mate and by the look of things Progessing at a steady pace :thumbsup:

Looking good in here :cheers:

Mark..

They are coming along nicely one is very healthy and other had problems prob my fault but she is recovering so soon we will see
20191001_121528.jpg
20191001_121504.jpg

They are coming along nicely one is very healthy and other had problems prob my fault but she is recovering so soon we will seeView attachment 1109987View attachment 1109988

Not looking to bad my friend :thumbsup:

Give the one that's not looking to good a few day's and you'll be back on track mate :pass:

I'll be back in on the next update to see how this grow is progressing :cheers:

Mark..

Back