Outdoor Going OutDOOR

kosherkush

if it dont make dollars it dont make sense
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,
I got a nice place to populate 50 plants in a stealth grow and i need your advice regarding doing the right plan for this grow.

#strains
First off picking the right Auto Strain for best quality and yield outdoor, i thought about keep going with DP genetics just need a good outdoor one out of the list.

#potsize
What pot size should i use?, im looking for big plants and not watering every other day since its a stealth grow, im looking to water once every 3-4 days.. my thoughts were 35L pots.. will that be enough ?

#feeding
since its a stealth grow i wont be able to use any watering systems and will have to place the res in another place and take the food from that point to the other when needed using 30L tanks i will be using atami nutrients for soil

#transplanting
since transplanting autos is a risky plan i will have to put the seed in the final pot since day 0 when they just rooted from the papertowel method. i will pour water and then place a whole and place the seed cover with some dirt and make sure the soil is mist untill the pop out.. is there any risk in doing it the way i just said just in bare sky and what time of the day would you recommend for transplanting the rooted seeds into the final pots?

#Thoughts

I would avoid using pots unless its absolutely necessary for PH reasons. Ive heard mazar and some of the lankier Dp autos do well outdoors, consider aultimate or axtreme... In ground plants will get bigger, are less obvious/noticable and dont require watering nearly as often.

I would avoid using pots unless its absolutely necessary for PH reasons. Ive heard mazar and some of the lankier Dp autos do well outdoors, consider aultimate or axtreme... In ground plants will get bigger, are less obvious/noticable and dont require watering nearly as often.
Don't autos perform better with their roots contained tho mate? I've always been under that assumption, sure I read somewhere that their roots don't like to travel to far?

#Time
what are your septembers like ? Need to get a crack on as some autos take 100 days plus outdoor but if your weathers sweet no rush. Pick some strains that youve grown indoors it would be good to hear how the methods compare. Kush go for the kush !
Good luck

Don't autos perform better with their roots contained tho mate? I've always been under that assumption, sure I read somewhere that their roots don't like to travel to far?
They may mature a little faster in constrained to a smaller area, but personally Id take a larger plant to one that I can harvest a week earlier. Where Im growing there are penalties for growing, so id rather not have to visit my plants often, in soil is more forgiving.

Back