New Grower Glueberry Og Auto 1st Timer

Reaction score
Good evening all.

I have been reading the forum for the past few months to gather all the info I need to attempt my first grow :) I will be growing within my grow tent inside my brick shed. I built a raised deck with 4x2 and plywood to keep the bottom of the tent off the concrete floor.

My seeds of choice are the Dutch Passion Glueberry Og Auto from grizzly seeds. I will be growing 3 of them and 1 San Fernando Og photo period that came for free with my seeds. Plan is to veg the San Fernando all the way through the auto grow and train to to be a nice little Bush :) I will then put it to 12/12 to flower once the Glueberry comes down.

Setup -
8x4 frow tent from ebay - an absolute steal at just over £100 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303196298376

Lumi black ballast and 600w hps duel spectrum kit from eBay for flower.

Envirogro 250w 6400k cfl for veging.

4" Black Orchid carbon filter and fan kit (a bit disappointed with this :( Should have done more home work. Definatley going to need to upgrade for when the hps comes on as the fan doesn't seem to be moving much air at all. It only has a cfm of about 70 but I suspect that is greatly reduced due to the carbon filter.

Inkbird itc308 for switching on my oil filled rad to keep temps up in the night time or day of we have some bad weather (Live in South Wales so this is guaranteed haha) This will also be good for regulating temperature with another exhaust fan during summer.

Cheap RH & Temp meter from ebay.

Cheap PH meter from eBay and some dip test strips in case it goes bad.

Nutes and medium -
IMG_20200504_114152.jpg

I'll be following Tangs easy feeding schedule on this grow consisting of -
- Sensi bloom a&b
- Carboload
- Overdrive
- Some Calmag in case of deficiency

My growing medium is 17l fabric pots loaded with Plagron Light Mix with a little bit of added perlite at 1scoop perlite to evey 4 double handfuls of Plagron. Very precise measurements I know :)

I got the soil from gtp hydroponics but they accidentally sent me Canna Terra Professional +. I got in touch as soon as it arrived and they said keep it and they would send the correct soil out on 24 hour. It was with me the next day so I woul like to give a massive shout out to them for the top notch customer service.

2 of the Glueberry are in 100% plagron and one of them is in 50/50 plagron Light and canna terra Pro + as I ran out of plagron. Should ahve got two but it's all an experiment so happy days. The San Fernando OG is in Canna Terra Pro+ with perlite.

I'm going to post this and then try to post some pictures. First time posting to a forum so wish me luck.
IMG_20200504_114235.jpg

IMG_20200504_114258.jpg

IMG_20200504_114251.jpg

IMG_20200504_140534.jpg

IMG_20200504_191544.jpg

All the best

Gav

Easy Gav and :welcome: to AFN! New round these ends myself but like you have got muchos great info from this place In the past!
Nice set up & pips, my mates run a few DP glueberry cracking strain!
I’ll also give a shout out to GTP Hydro, not my regular guys but have used em a couple of times. Once they sent me a fan that didn’t work on a Friday, the guy jumped on his motorbike and hand delivered me a new one Saturday lunchtime and it’s no mean distance either. New fans been going strong a couple of years now!
All the best for the grow fella, you’ll be fine with this lot on board! :thumbsup::smoking:

Hey Roach. Thanks for the welcome :)

Yeah I can't wait to see them packing on some serious buds. I've seen some people on the net get amazing results with the strain. Fingers crossed it all goes well but I'm fully prepared for it to possibly go tits up haha.

I'm on the hunt now for a decent I line fan that will be suitable for my 1.2x2.4x2 tent. If anyone has any good recommendations that won't break the bank then please fire away :)

Thanks again for the welcome

:d5:

Funnily enough the very fan I was talking about I would deffo recommend!
Its a RAM inline, I’ve got the 5 inch version but could probably have got way with the 4 in my space. it’s a serious fan when compared with the old 5 inch Manrose mixed flow jobbies I’ve used before that.

4F0C728E-4713-490E-AEC9-5F039F35D6A9.png This is the one. I’m not sure even the 5 inch would be enough for your space though. I’m sure there is a CFM calculator on here somewhere if not you’ll find one online. Looks like GTP aren’t taking orders atm as well, bummer! My usual lads shut for a while but are now taking orders again so hopefully won’t be long. The Hydro business has gone into meltdown since lockdown apparently :crying:

Hey roach. Thanks for the recommendation. Im going to have a good look around online this evening

I have an update on the plants

They seem to be growing well as far as I can tell.

Here they are 6 days after sprouting -

Pepper - Glueberry OG
Has some twisting leaves? Anyone have any ideas?
IMG_20200509_191733.jpg

IMG_20200509_191758.jpg

Lowri - Glueberry OG
Same as pepper, has some twisting in the leaves. Also slightly deformed?
IMG_20200509_191838.jpg

IMG_20200509_191848.jpg

Christine - Glueberry OG
Not as much twist here.
IMG_20200509_192035.jpg

IMG_20200509_192046.jpg

The San Fernando og photoperiod has sprouted and is shooting up real fast.
IMG_20200509_192152.jpg
IMG_20200509_192158.jpg

Here's the stats for the room today, we had a lot of rain and high temps so humidity is quite high -
IMG_20200509_191450.jpg
IMG_20200509_191603.jpg
IMG_20200509_191635.jpg

If anyone can help with my twisting leaves please let me know :) Maybe it's nothing to worry about.

Good evening all. Day 11 from sprouting today and all three of the autos got their 1st feed or 1ml of both a and b sensi bloom to each liter of water. They all look healthy as far as I can see. I'm colourblind so if anyone sees anything dodgy please do let me know. I will have some more pics up in the morning.

IMG_20200514_085945.jpg

I should also note that I have pulled the photoperior from the growm I didn't want to have tk go to 12/12 so I'm currently germinating a purple lemonade auto from fastbuds

My delivery arrived from fast buds -
2 / purple lemoneade
2 / wedding cheesecake
2 / pineapple express
2 / orange sherbet
2 / lemon ak

:) :)

Back