Fast Buds girl scout cookies day 25 advice

Reaction score
right people this is the first time I have grown gsk and also first time in coco for me .. and cant seem to find any info on this point as you can see from the photos I am growing in 8 lt root nurse fiber pots sitting on a lay of clay pellets ...what I need to know is do I keep the trays dry or do I let the roots sit in the run off..i am concerned about the girls getting water logged
untitled.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

Ive never seen those pots before but I see roots, and roots want water.
Let them have some

I think thay are similar too air pots I found this.. These are manufactured from recycled plastic bottles. The fabric pots are biodegradable, reusable aiding in the development of healthy root growth in plants. Ideal for any growing! Biodegradable, re-useable. Fabric pot encourages healthy root growth. Faster growth. Stronger plants. Eliminate root circling. Superior drainage and aeration. Made from recycled plastic bottles..

well time for a quick update ,we are now 4 weeks old,and things are really picking up now the girls are growing fast .I stopped the roots from sitting in the run off and thay have gone mental ...hight wise I think thay stand at 50cm and the canopy is about 50cm wide thease are going to be big girls , the stem is 1/2"wide .. started the bloom nutrients yesterday currently at 1/2 of tang,s feeding routine but only feeding once a day at the moment put some pictures up later tonight and another update in a week

time for a little update ,well it has been a interesting week the stretch has finished and the plants are about 80cm tall,and in a photo you can see the stem is about 3/4 of a inch wide now ,still no sign of any deficiencys so all is good .feeding every 12 hours now .and still at 1ml a+b bloom,1ml voodoo juice,1ml big bud and have just been giving cal/mag when I feel its needed ,cant beleve the root growth with the fiber pots virtually every mm of the pot is covered.and have finally started to start the flowering zone .... just hope I can keep it going .. the tent is jam packed and looking good, any advice would be welcome

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    960.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 2.png
    2.png
    800.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1 MB · Views: 137
  • 4.png
    4.png
    961.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 5.png
    5.png
    1 MB · Views: 128
  • 6.png
    6.png
    836.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 7.png
    7.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
  • 9.png
    9.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
time for a little update ,well it has been a interesting week the stretch has finished and the plants are about 80cm tall,and in a photo you can see the stem is about 3/4 of a inch wide now ,still no sign of any deficiencys so all is good .feeding every 12 hours now .and still at 1ml a+b bloom,1ml voodoo juice,1ml big bud and have just been giving cal/mag when I feel its needed ,cant beleve the root growth with the fiber pots virtually every mm of the pot is covered.and have finally started to start the flowering zone .... just hope I can keep it going .. the tent is jam packed and looking good, any advice would be welcome
Once the roots hit air, the tips dry and the roots branch out even more to search for water. That causes an explosion in growth. They are looking great! Good job!

Back