Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies (Bubble Hash)

Hippy_BiotabsF70

Formerly Hippy71
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything
Hi AFN People :biggrin:

Strain: FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies

Length of grow: I think it was 68 days. It wasn't ready (see below)

Grow details: 3 x 3 tent with Platinum P450 LED. 15 litre fabric pot. Biobizz Lightmix.

My first grow was an all FastBuds affair with a Girl Scout Cookies, a West Coast OG and a Mexican Airlines. The end of the grow (including my cack-handed screw ups) can be seen at the start of my grow journal in my sig.

This review is for the Girl Scout Cookies that I turned into bubble hash as it got a bit of bud mould so I chopped it early - it wasn't really ready. It also had some issues from the start such as cold wet stunted roots, over watering, badly timed change to flowering nutes and general moron stuff from me :smoking:

HOWEVER.......

I got myself some little 1 gallon bubble bags and made a small amount of bubble hash last night and I am very happy to report that it was absolutely amazing! Hands down the best hash I've smoked, and I've smoked some decent stuff as I'm a right old git and been around forever.

Looks: Lovely golden colour hash. Nice smooth texture.

Smell: My mate isn't so sure but I smell hash and chocolate. Lol! Smells lovely.

Taste: Difficult one as I smoke baccy so hard to isolate. Tastes like a really high quality oily Moroccan hash but very strong and very tickly on the back of the old throat! Cough cough cough you British light weight.

Effect/High: Holy f*ckin shit batman! Seriously I came home today and smoked a really big fat joint of it and I was absolutely spanked for half an hour. The heart was going. Broke a bit of a brow sweat. Laughing like a twat to myself. Seriously good smoke. After the first half hour of silliness it calmed down into a nice satisfying hash type high but very clear and uppy still. No couch-lock. It should be noted that I saw only 1 amber trich. The rest were cloudy. Maybe the odd clear. A really really mad way to process and enjoy a plant that you FUBAR'd :smoking:

I have no idea if this is the correct format etc for a smoke report so apologies if it's not! :pass:

Photos to follow in a mo from my mobilyobile :biggrin:

7394dcdcbe17d105a39d6291a5efd21a.jpg

7c42b1e08c32fb06ca6c4b2c962becc9.jpg

Sent from my bedroom using the neighbour's wifi

Can I PLEASE have a bloomin badge of some sort now?!!! Pretty pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee??? :bighug:

Back