Reaction score
Hello guys!! this is my first post, I planned to start my first grown this month = D but I need some help with my choice of strain

I'm looking for a powerful " social / recreational" strain with mainly giggly effect (mostly sativa hopefully)

I have some candidates but not sure if they fit what I'm looking :Amnesia XXL, Girl Scout Cokies,Think Different,Mexican Airlines, Green Crack.Magnum. Recommend any of these? or another?

Thanks for reading and greetings from South America (sorry my english :rolleyes1:)

We have an onsite vendor w/ a discount for this http://mephistogenetics.com/shop/mephisto-originals/fantasmo-express.html ... extremely easy to grow ... potent and tasty ...

Fantasmo Express @ 9 weeks ....
DSCN1433.JPG

:headbang:

I recently harvested a Mexican Airlines and though I can't state the giggleness factor, I can tell you that the Fast Bud strain has a nice punch to it.

Hey guys ! ty for your answers now i have more options in my search :) and remember any comments are welcome (dont be shy =P )

I would recommend mostly all of Fast Buds strain, the quality is a nice 8.5-9/10 depending on the strain you get. And you have some pretty nice ones

AutoEuforia from Dutch Passion should be considered too. Also Haze-based strains, such as from Mephisto and Dutch Passion; Thai strains, such as Wild Thai Ryder/World of Seed and; Amnesia from World of Seeds might be of interest.

How do you train the plant to get the nice shape with all branches pointing upwards?

This plant got a day or two of pony tailing and then was super cropped a couple times ... most of my plants look like this ... it allows them to use the LED more efficiently ...
:thumbsup:

This plant got a day or two of pony tailing and then was super cropped a couple times ... most of my plants look like this ... it allows them to use the LED more efficiently ...
:thumbsup:
I'll have to study pony tailing.

Back