Lighting Galaxyhydro 300w blurple driver specs?

Kingflipper

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
FPOG x Aliendawg
Have a 300w Galaxyhydro blue/red crap light and wanting to do away with the 3w diodes and do a Cob conversion, but the drivers don't have voltage or current specs. Just wondering if anyone knows this off hand? If not, I'll try to find my fluke meter somewhere and get the readings

Ok, never got any responses here but I did find my fluke meter finally so I took the light apart only to discover the info is in fact on the drivers in this one. It is the other "unbranded" piece of shits I got from fleabay that have nothing on the driver

So if anyone has one of these lights and is interested in what's inside, here goes:

3x 12v 0.15 amp fans
3x Led drivers 60v-90v 500mA
1x fan driver 12v 1.0 amps

Also the drivers state that they are 88% efficient, so its likely to push only roughly 440mA of current, which I don't personally think will be worth a damn for powering up COBs.
Just doesn't make sense to me to spend the $ for 6 COBs and only drive them at 440mA.

Hahaha I am running 2 galaxy hydro 100X3W leds and love 'em!! :D :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah I put it back together and am just gonna keep it as it is. I have a bunch of 60,90,and 120 degree lenses that im not using. Im thinking of putting them in there.
Can only get 50 of them in there though as the diodes are spaced too closely together to get a lenses on each one!

Reactions: Nic
Yeah I put it back together and am just gonna keep it as it is. I have a bunch of 60,90,and 120 degree lenses that im not using. Im thinking of putting them in there.
Can only get 50 of them in there though as the diodes are spaced too closely together to get a lenses on each one!
Greetings, I'm trying to take apart my galaxyhydro. The lighting board is glued onto the frame. Wondering what's the best way to take apart?

Sorry to go off on your original post. Just wondering how you did this?

My light is collecting a lot of dust inside frame. Trying to clean it out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Back