flushing dillema pls help

Reaction score
Hi ive been growing a northern light auto and 3 days ago i started to flush with plain water as leaves are starting to turn yellow and the trichomes look cloudy but ive noticed that suddenly the buds are bursting with new white pistills its like 70% white 30% brown i dont know if i should go back to feeding it nutes for another week or if i can even do that now that im already 3 days into flushing any advice wud be appreciated ps cameras broke so couldnt upload pics

Hi ive been growing a northern light auto and 3 days ago i started to flush with plain water as leaves are starting to turn yellow and the trichomes look cloudy but ive noticed that suddenly the buds are bursting with new white pistills its like 70% white 30% brown i dont know if i should go back to feeding it nutes for another week or if i can even do that now that im already 3 days into flushing any advice wud be appreciated ps cameras broke so couldnt upload pics
go by the trichomes if they look good then your all set :d5:

Ok mate will do thank you for advice
Something you will want to learn at some point is the life stages of a cannabis plant. Towards the end of life the plant will make a last ditch effort to try to be pollinated. It does this by growing new (white) pistils. As Trichome G said.. Focus on the trich color and percentages.

Back