Basshead

Love all serve all
Reaction score
Im growing a critical purple auto flower I'm using 585 watts of led lights I got my watering schedule down I'm using.less.then the recommended amount of fox farms.big blooms blooms but I'm wondering why the bottom fan leaves on my plant have yellow brownish tips and there's one set.of.leaves that just sprouted that turned yellow it's not moving up the plant so I'm not understanding what I'm doing wrong I study as much as I can the only.thing I havent.gotten is a pH tester but I give.it.nutrients every other watering so I didn't think that was a problem idk I just need advice

Im growing a critical purple auto flower I'm using 585 watts of led lights I got my watering schedule down I'm using.less.then the recommended amount of fox farms.big blooms blooms but I'm wondering why the bottom fan leaves on my plant have yellow brownish tips and there's one set.of.leaves that just sprouted that turned yellow it's not moving up the plant so I'm not understanding what I'm doing wrong I study as much as I can the only.thing I havent.gotten is a pH tester but I give.it.nutrients every other watering so I didn't think that was a problem idk I just need advice
We will need a lot more information. Try the infirmary, there is template that walks you through the info needed. You need to say lights, medium, pot size, light distance etc etc and a few pics help.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Then here's another dumb question how do I find the infirmary

That link just goes to an error.page when I click on it

There are four 100 watt equivalent day light led bulbs around the plant then I have three led feit electric red and blue spectrum lights in the center that equal 185 watts

I can't view your pictures for some reason, "no permission"

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Back