Indoor First Time Poster, Day 13 Auto NL & Skunk #1. Need Advice / Suggestions Please! (PICS)

Reaction score
What's going on everyone! Been reading this forum for a month or so, but this is my first time posting. This is my first autoflower grow, I am growing out Sensi's NL Auto and Sensi's Skunk #1 Auto right now. I have been a green house grower for the past few years but this if my first grow indoors and with autos. Here is some info to start things off with...

Grow Area : 5' x 4', with mylar on the walls
Lights : 600W Solis Tek, MH and HPS
Soil : FFOF with a perilite and light vermiculite mix, in 5 gal buckets with numerous drain holes
Nutrients : Complete Fox Farm lineup, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, General Organics GO Box (as a gift, will probably only use BioRoot and CaMg+), SuperThrive (one time dose). (Thinking of picking up some Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice and Bud Candy as well, maybe even Piranha.)

Okay, I am at day 13 right now, and I currently have 4x NL's and 3x Skunk #1's. Early on I had what I think was a pH problem on two of my NL's, I checked the pH about a week in because they looked yellowish and one had a pH of 5.8 (which is actually the biggest one right now, just yellowish and a few curling leaves), and the other one was 4.9pH!! The 4.9pH one looks pretty bad, really yellow and not as big as the others, the other 5 look great though, they did not get the water that had been adjusted too low. (I made a mistake with my pH meter when I drenched the soil for the first time). I have since flushed the one with 4.9pH and added some higher pH water to the other one to slowly bring it back up since it is still growing very fast.

Anyways I just want to get your opinion on this one girl (NL Auto) that had the 5.8pH that is actually the biggest one I have right now, but the leaves just look a little bad and there are some "dull" looking blotches on the leaves. What do you guys think could be going on if it's not pH, what are the recommend steps I should take to try to correct this? Do you think she is going to make it through?

20130630_172656.jpg
20130630_173021.jpg
20130630_173402.jpg

Here are some pics of the other girls, and a group shot of them all together. You can tell the NL's by the more indica dominant looking leaves and the Skunk's are a little more Sativa leaning. I have also noticed a few purple lines on a few of the stems that are mainly on the fan leaf branches, not on the main stem yet (temps are between 74F (night) and 82F (mid day)...

20130630_172744.jpg
20130630_172751.jpg
20130630_172800.jpg
20130630_172809.jpg
20130630_172831.jpg
20130630_172938.jpg
20130630_172951.jpg
20130630_173149.jpg
20130630_174530.jpg

The one that had the really bad pH is the one in the back left corner, he is not doing so hot, hopefully he will recover, but if not I am keeping the other girls closest to the light to maximize what I have.

Please give me some feedback and suggestions or comments. Really any help at all would be greatly appreciated, I am still getting my indoor set up dialed in, but I would greatly appreciate any and all help.

Also I haven't been able to find much info about these two strains, does anyone know what the average yield for the Sensi NL Auto and the Sensi Skunk #1 Auto??

Thanks very much everyone, and I look forward to getting to know and learning as much as I possibly can from all of you autoflowering veterans! Thanks again!

Thanks very much, I definitely will! Look forward to meeting everyone and learning from each other!

Back