New Grower First Time Grower - Blue Kush Autoflower

Reaction score
Hey, I started my first autoflower around December 10th 2016. I'm growing outdoor in a normal pot in my garden. I live in Egypt (high 70 F & low 50 for winter months).

Watering: I add filtered water when soil dries up (approx. once a week)
Nutrients: I have not used nutrients yet. I need your help with that part.

7 weeks in:
IMG_2673.JPG

Please take a look at the pictures and let me know if my plant is doing well (. Also, I need help with nutrition. Does my plant look like it needs nutrients? Do I need a PH scale if I want to start adding nutrients? How often should I add nutrients?

What kind of soil is it,how much sunshine does it get every day?

I don't know the kind of soil. I went to a local gardening shop and asked for some soil to grow a tomato plant as I read somewhere that marijuana plants and tomato plants have similar nutrient profiles (not sure if it's true). Sunshine is 6 to 7 hours daily

I took a closeup on the leafs also:
IMG_2672.JPG

Yeah man, looks good to me!

I'd get a bigger pot tho and fill it to the top. Go steady with the tomato food to start, maybe half the recommended dose for toms, once a week. She'll want a bit more when she flowers, but there's probably enough food in the mud for a couple of weeks.[emoji1365]

Actually, in the first pic the pot looks a pretty good size. Maybe just top it up! [emoji1360]

Thanks for the feedback @namvet25 @witchyhour @Vlad The Inhaler
much appreciated!

I managed to get my hands on a "General Hydroponics Flora Grow Fertilizer set" (Amazon product)
Should I use it? What about PH? What dosage should I follow?

Also, when should I expect it to flower? and When will I know it is time to harvest?

Thanks again for your help!!

Yes, use it now. The company website should have dosage recommended amounts, just go light the first few. Water Ph in soil should be around 6 after you mixed in the ferts.

Hey guys,

Is it harvest time?

How many Gs do you think I can get out of this harvest?

IMG_3145.JPG
IMG_3143.JPG
IMG_3144.JPG
IMG_3141.JPG
IMG_3140.JPG

I think you are ready. Are all the pistils brown?

Back