Reaction score
Hello, i want to do my first grow. I cant do it indoors or around the house because i don't live alone... I was thinking about a guerrilla grow somewhere in the woods. I live in the mediterranean climate (Europe), we almost never have snow in the winter. (and even when there is snow, its barely any of it and doesnt stay for more than a day. Since im a first time grower i have loads of questions. I read that best for guerrilla grows would be autoflower strains.... is that correct? What strain do you suggest me for this climate and this time? Anyone had any experiences with guerrilla grows in the same climate as me? Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Check out Jorge Cervantes outdoor grow guide on youtube dude!
Basic principle is security of your location, so nowhere that anyone else is likely to go, or see, or smell and get suspicious.
Autos might be best if you want to grow this year but maybe wait til spring, it's an annual plant even the autos.
Would help you to try a test run of some autos now maybe, to make sure your location is fine, you won't get bumper yields but still decent. You can try it and think about a good full run in spring.
One tip from me is to start your seedlings off at home and plant them out after a week or two, rather than sowing the seed directly. Check the Cervantes vid i mentioned but as you probably wont use clones, replace the small healthy clones he uses with small healthy seedlings

I GG at 58N. We have short season but long sunny days. I recommend starting indoors for atleast 1 week. After you move them out....
1. use Copper slug collars.
2. Use slug killing pellets AWAY from the plant but around the plants like a 360 shield.
3. Use blood meal or a predatory animal scent close to but not on your plants.
4. Diatomaceous earth as a border around your plants.

I never lose plants. Try to soak a rag in blood meal and elevate it so the wind Carrie's the scent. It will keep Deer, rabbits and Elk away.

Always have Pyrethrum handy

I never lose plants. I just got done moving 2,400 liters of soil for next years GG. 50 Auto plants. Works out to over 40 liters of soil per plant. I am expecting 2 to 2.5 KG harvest next summer.

Back