First indoor grow NYC Diesel auto

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Critical Jack
Hi guys I have my seedling in propagation in a rootit cube and just have a couple questions to make sure I have the best start possible.

I have filled up my airpot with soil and saturated the soil now I will put the pot in the grow tent for 24hrs to activate the soil and warm up before putting my seedling into the soi which should be around 1-2 inches by tomorrow morning I am using biobizz light mix soil in 15l airpot and growing nyc diesel auto. Is there anything you guys would do different or is this ok?

Also I am using a migro100 in a dr60 tent and have the light hanging 30cm from seedling at 30% strength would love to get some suggestions how others up the strength of light as plant grows hopefully someone on here has experience using migro. Thanks in advance for any helpful advice :biggrin:

Attachments

• 7B177B0E-575B-4FD4-9A77-BCFECC708DF6.jpeg
    7B177B0E-575B-4FD4-9A77-BCFECC708DF6.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 46
Hi guys I have my seedling in propagation in a rootit cube and just have a couple questions to make sure I have the best start possible.

I have filled up my airpot with soil and saturated the soil now I will put the pot in the grow tent for 24hrs to activate the soil and warm up before putting my seedling into the soi which should be around 1-2 inches by tomorrow morning I am using biobizz light mix soil in 15l airpot and growing nyc diesel auto. Is there anything you guys would do different or is this ok?

Also I am using a migro100 in a dr60 tent and have the light hanging 30cm from seedling at 30% strength would love to get some suggestions how others up the strength of light as plant grows hopefully someone on here has experience using migro. Thanks in advance for any helpful advice :biggrin:
You're just starting one

Yes it’s a 15l airpot in 60x60cm tent just want to get it right first time and test the space lots of people advised 1 plant grown out well in this space would be just as fruitful as many small plants. I am also using an infinity cloudline extractor fan which has temp and humidity control so hoping to just learn from first grow and have it be as uncomplicated as possible.

full blast and hang em high is my prefared method :thumbsup: i dont have a volume button,and to lazy to adjust light height :eyebrows: a couple of mygrow users around hmm :paleo: @Taipan did you have a migro at a time ? :pass:my cupboard being 50x100 ive never got 2 wide,its 2 or 3 in a single line.60x60 is perfect for a good sized plant :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Back