Live Stoners First Grow!

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Indica
Hey everyone! So earlier this year I ordered some Auto Blue Dream seeds from MSNL. They came quite fast but also incredibly stealthily! I'm currently on day 75, so I just want to check in and see if everyone thinks I'm doing OK. I'm using a 105W CFL which I keep about 5 inches from the top of the plant. I used to keep it at 3, but some of the leaves were slightly burnt! All in all, it averages 18 hours of light a day. The height of the plant is at 26" and it's pretty much stopped gaining height, as expected. I honestly haven't been using any fancy soils/formulas. I'm from the midwestern US and our area has some great soil. That being said, it was slightly acidic for weed, so I've done things such as crumble some oyster shells I had laying around and add them to the soil. Please let me know what you think and if you have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9262.JPG
    IMG_9262.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_9264.JPG
    IMG_9264.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_9267.JPG
    IMG_9267.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
:welcome:Hi @Stalker365247 and welcome to AFN! :welcome:
I started off using cfls and I still use a couple 42W for seedlings. Btw, your plants are looking good and I'm subbed for the rest of your grow! :greenthumb:

:welcome:Hi @Stalker365247 and welcome to AFN! :welcome:
I started off using cfls and I still use a couple 42W for seedlings. Btw, your plants are looking good and I'm subbed for the rest of your grow! :greenthumb:
Thanks for the response! I've just been getting a little worried because the bank says it should take 75-80 days from seed to harvest, but at the same time I know they usually cut the numbers a little short. How long do you think until harvest? 2ish weeks? Right now only 5 hairs show any signs of brownness.

Thanks for the response! I've just been getting a little worried because the bank says it should take 75-80 days from seed to harvest, but at the same time I know they usually cut the numbers a little short. How long do you think until harvest? 2ish weeks? Right now only 5 hairs show any signs of brownness.
My guess would be 4 or 5 weeks but never grown this strain.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Okay, thanks! I'm just hoping the buds will still fatten a lot. I do have to keep in mind that it's 80% sativa, so it'll be slower than most.
The buds still have to get a lot longer before they fatten up. Patience is key.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

hi and welcome :pass:i usualy add a week if not 2 onto most breeder times.
looking good for a first time out with cfl's
keep er lit n good luck.
:pighug:

i wouldnt have a clue this early,i dont guess my own grows.
but you gonna get stoned on your own grow and thats a special feeling.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Back