New Grower First grow, is my set up okay?

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to growing although I have been reading about growing for a number of years i am wanting to start my first grow and I am wanting to know if the equipment I have lined up will do the job, I am wanting to grow Dutch Passion's Autoblackberry Kush and Mephisto genetics Sour Bubbling Crack (Sour Crack x Hubbabubbasmelloscope) I'm wanting to grow about 4 plants but i am extremely limited to space the only tent i can fit into the space i have is a secret jardin DS60. I plant to use 11 litre pots and a mars hydro 400w led or a mars hydro 2 700w LED, 4" rhino carbon filter also with the full range of biobizz nutrients along with canna pk 13/14 and evolution foliar spray and a bio bizz light mix with added perlite if anyone has any tips or adjustments i could make all help would be thoroughly appreciated. Also i will be growing in a loft space and its rather cold where i am and the loft is about 15c during the day and drops below 10c at night would the soil and the led provide sufficient heat? Thanks in advance!

I would just go ahead and set it all up in the attic and run lights and fans for a day or so and check temps with lights on and off then youll know if your in a good range.
If its too cold with lights out run them 24/0 and or add a heater.
For that size of tent i think 2 plants is your max! I would get a calmag suppliment if you havent already. Happy growing mate

I'm with @sanguine on the number of plants. Two healthy plants with room to grow is much better than four crowded plants that are fighting for space and light.

Back