First grow -hydro indoors coco

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Vaping during day joints at night and edibles
Hey guys,
I’m a medical cannabis user who decided it was cheaper setting up then contributing to buy so here’s what I have

vivosun 3x3x6 tent
Ac infinity t6 with 6in carbon filter output
2 6 in fans inside tent
Humidifier set to 65%
2 medium sized autopots with inline filter and 5gal Rez
Airdomes modified with air stone over the blue tubes they send.

coco perl 70/30 and 3/4 of airdrome covered in clay pebbles.
Sensor push sensor
Vivosun ph meter / ppm meter

nuitrients

an products I have available to me

Sensi grow a n b coco
B-52
Rhino skin
Micromass
Bloom a+b
Bud candy
Big bud coco
Flawless finish
Overdrive

non an cal-mag

In rez now is sensi grow a+b coco and some cal mag ph down to 5.8 in the rez

so ph in tray ends at 7.. tried flushing pots with5.8 2 gals flush each and still 6.4 in tray.

I can’t seem to get a constant ph from Rez to try, and wondering if this is normal for my type of set up also I messed up and rushed into things and turned on the autopots at week one since that’s what I got told..butI was too feeding little by little at the beginning using the b52 and micromass but the Rez tank stunk that day. Take is covered and dark and 22-23 degrees

grow room heater set to 23 degrees which keeps the tent around 25 lights on
Any tips or advance or if I’m fucking up your input is very much Appreciated

Attachments

• 88712CE8-B846-437B-8175-E830C75CA86D.jpeg
    88712CE8-B846-437B-8175-E830C75CA86D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • 5DAB4183-12E0-4355-903B-CFEB84AE0179.jpeg
    5DAB4183-12E0-4355-903B-CFEB84AE0179.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Was the coco flushed and pre-buffered? Some brands of coco need to be soaked and rinsed, and then buffered prior to planting.

Hey guys,
I’m a medical cannabis user who decided it was cheaper setting up then contributing to buy so here’s what I have

vivosun 3x3x6 tent
Ac infinity t6 with 6in carbon filter output
2 6 in fans inside tent
Humidifier set to 65%
2 medium sized autopots with inline filter and 5gal Rez
Airdomes modified with air stone over the blue tubes they send.

coco perl 70/30 and 3/4 of airdrome covered in clay pebbles.
Sensor push sensor
Vivosun ph meter / ppm meter

nuitrients

an products I have available to me

Sensi grow a n b coco
B-52
Rhino skin
Micromass
Bloom a+b
Bud candy
Big bud coco
Flawless finish
Overdrive

non an cal-mag

In rez now is sensi grow a+b coco and some cal mag ph down to 5.8 in the rez

so ph in tray ends at 7.. tried flushing pots with5.8 2 gals flush each and still 6.4 in tray.

I can’t seem to get a constant ph from Rez to try, and wondering if this is normal for my type of set up also I messed up and rushed into things and turned on the autopots at week one since that’s what I got told..butI was too feeding little by little at the beginning using the b52 and micromass but the Rez tank stunk that day. Take is covered and dark and 22-23 degrees

grow room heater set to 23 degrees which keeps the tent around 25 lights on
Any tips or advance or if I’m fucking up your input is very much Appreciated

heya @Blkgold1 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: u forgot to tell us what strainz ur growin, lol :rolleyes2: great commune here to help ya get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:xmas:

"coco perl 70/30 and 3/4 of airdrome covered in clay pebbles. "

Did these come with the autopots? If not, (possibly even if so) that's my first guess as to the PH issue. Been there, have the t-shirt to prove it. :pass:

heya @Blkgold1 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: u forgot to tell us what strainz ur growin, lol :rolleyes2: great commune here to help ya get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:xmas:
Thanks! I have dos si dos and purple punch growing from cropping seeds

Was the coco flushed and pre-buffered? Some brands of coco need to be soaked and rinsed, and then buffered prior to planting.
That bag said it was already prebuffed and the local hydro store told me it was ready to go just add perlite so that’s what I did,maybe wrong?

"coco perl 70/30 and 3/4 of airdrome covered in clay pebbles. "

Did these come with the autopots? If not, (possibly even if so) that's my first guess as to the PH issue. Been there, have the t-shirt to prove it. :pass:
They did not come with but sold under recommendation of the hydroponic person store I got them from, came prebagged and “rdy to use”. I was thinking maybe it’s cUsed by the airstone but today I went back to the shop to get some products and asked about the ph and he said not to worry about ph at all since I’m using ph perfect solutions,is this true? Cause if so then awesome but I just can’t see it :thanks: for your time!

They did not come with but sold under recommendation of the hydroponic person store I got them from, came prebagged and “rdy to use”. I was thinking maybe it’s cUsed by the airstone but today I went back to the shop to get some products and asked about the ph and he said not to worry about ph at all since I’m using ph perfect solutions,is this true? Cause if so then awesome but I just can’t see it :thanks: for your time!
Famous last words. You need a good PH soil probe along with a PH pen and an EC meter. Trust but confirm.

Yep... trust but verify... pH and ppm are your guiding stars on coco runs....

Famous last words. You need a good PH soil probe along with a PH pen and an EC meter. Trust but confirm.
Yes I’m ordering the bluelab combo and hope it confirms everything for me. Not impressed with Vivosun ph meter so that’s gone back.
I didn’t think I needed a soil meter in a hydro set up since coco isn’t a soil I didn’t think it would be useful so good to know that thank you!

Back