First grow here need some help

Reaction score
Hi there

i started my grow
With 3 auto - 2 Rqs Quick one - 1 sensible seeds super uzi

- 2 in soil and one in coco

I’m trying two different medium but i wanna try them both to see what i will settle on i know it will be a lot of work but i think so far so good my soil is Potgrond H mixed with perlite and worm castings and coco

These two in soil 3 and 1 gallon fabric pot

B2B35688-F7C2-4AE6-9E03-16C73DB4F241.jpeg

FD8E7EFC-70F2-446C-AACB-2C82750A224C.jpeg

the other one in 70/30 coco / perlite in 2 gallon fabric pot it’s on her 7 or 8 days
I think I’m having cal deficiency on her even though i buffered the coco three times and flushed it with distilled water anyway started spraying her with cal mag water Ec800 once a day

5706F7CB-93FB-4C47-AA81-9A568D913942.jpeg

for watering the one in coco i water her daily until runoff with EC 400 i started to go up to EC 600 water ph between 6.0 to 6.4 and for the two in soil I’m waiting until the top surface looks dry which takes two to three days and watering them with 6.3 to 6.5 tap water with little water But I’m still trying to feel when to water with soil , When i but my finger one inch into the soil it still have little moist even though the top looks dry should i wait more or water ? And should i water until runoff in soil ?

Last edited:
Hey m8.. off to a good start.. best of luck with your grow :d5: :vibes:

Hi there

i started my grow
With 3 auto - 2 Rqs Quick one - 1 sensible seeds super uzi

- 2 in soil and one in coco

I’m trying two different medium but i wanna try them both to see what i will settle on i know it will be a lot of work but i think so far so good my soil is Potgrond H mixed with perlite and worm castings and coco

These two in soil 3 and 1 gallon fabric pot

View attachment 1350874

View attachment 1350875

the other one in 70/30 coco / perlite in 2 gallon fabric pot it’s on her 7 or 8 days
I think I’m having cal deficiency on her even though i buffered the coco three times and flushed it with distilled water anyway started spraying her with cal mag water Ec800 once a day

View attachment 1350876

for watering the one in coco i water her daily until runoff with EC 400 i started to go up to EC 600 water ph between 6.0 to 6.4 and for the two in soil I’m waiting until the top surface looks dry which takes two to three days and watering them with 6.3 to 6.5 tap water with little water But I’m still trying to feel when to water with soil , When i but my finger one inch into the soil it still have little moist even though the top looks dry should i wait more or water ? And should i water until runoff in soil ?
I would almost think you’re over doing it for the first little bit. Less is always more especially with nutes this early. Your root zone isn’t that big right now so it doesn’t need that much water that it’s getting run off. They look pretty good tho so far :)

There is a coco section here with a sticky by @blue check that out, it'll help you dial in your feed and ph a little better :)

I would almost think you’re over doing it for the first little bit. Less is always more especially with nutes this early. Your root zone isn’t that big right now so it doesn’t need that much water that it’s getting run off. They look pretty good tho so far :)

Hey Skinx

I have read on multiple site that i should water until run off with coco but I’m only watering around the plant since its in big pot idk if my way is the right , For nut as you said leas more so i will stop raising my Ec until the plant tell me if it need more which i hope i can spot early as possible

There is a coco section here with a sticky by @blue check that out, it'll help you dial in your feed and ph a little better :)

Hi Druid

thanks i will

I think my baby girls looking good :smoking:
Should i continue spraying cal mag ?
Coco RQS Quick one

4C4CD058-1644-4B7C-9040-08A528F6A120.jpeg

Soil Quick One + SS Super Uzi

7F0AC9C5-69ED-4C22-9578-BE312CADCCE9.jpeg

0F9E4D17-1A11-4224-A6BD-98BBFF9E0913.jpeg

So here im at day 24 since sprout having same issues with calmag any help would be appreciated
Feeding twice EC 1200 with full dose of cal mag - Ph 5.8 she is in coco / perlite

Attachments

• 62CE96D3-E91E-4D97-AA8B-C79BCB7D8DAA.jpeg
    62CE96D3-E91E-4D97-AA8B-C79BCB7D8DAA.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 36
Back