First grow !! Feed/water schedule

Reaction score
Hey fellas ! I’ll be starting my first grow in the next few days with a couple blue dream autos from Fast buds. ( 3 Gallon fabric pots in black gold organic natural soil) I plan on using the General Hydroponics Flora Trio and some Cal Mag plus for nutrients. I have been researching and looking all over for a simple feeding schedule to abide by or start me out. It seems as if there is too much info out their and I’m not sure who to follow. Any way you guys point me in the right direction or give me some tips for starting my grow ! Anything will
help

start low like with fox farm i use 1/4 strength of what it says on there website when i start and try to get to 1/2 strength. and im liking water, water. then feed

Hello Okie hey I'm new to this site and this is my first real grow I am on day 24 I'm growing in Coco coir started with just plain water for the first 5 days then gave them a little bit of calcium and magnesium and 1/2 strength food by day 10 I'm on full-strength food having lived out here in the weed wastelands for 50 years I got the thing that all those people who have been able to grow weed they probably selected the ones that did best with large amounts of nutrients so I'm thinking that these plants are already ready for food here's a pic of five of them they're all star dogs

Attachments

• 20190821_131919.jpg
    20190821_131919.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 20190821_131908.jpg
    20190821_131908.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 20190821_131858.jpg
    20190821_131858.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 132
hell ya if it takes it and doesn't show weakness then do it

I think the three in the one photo we're just bad seed they're doing okay but they look like my other runts did on my second grow this time I planted enough seeds that I'm going to have some stars out there I do have a couple Stellar plant I got three double dragon photoperiods that have been under the 24 hours of light schedule with the auto flowers and their outgrowing the autoflowers

Best tip I can share...start nurturing the growth of patience....which will aid immensely growing weed.

Follow a lot of growers and glean what fits best with your own reality.
Personally, i grow in soil too....my germ/seedling area is under t5 floros 24/0 where they stay for 2-3 weeks getting only ph'ed water.
With health assured, I begin feeding very low doses of nutes and move to the flower area.
With some experience, you'll notice how plants react to what you givem.
I've been growing perpetually for years and have constantly changed various things and I'm sure I'll continue, but most of all try to keep it simple....that's where the patience come in handy.

Back