Live Stoners First Auto Experience.....

Reaction score
Whats everyone i am new to this page and I'm looking to get some grows documented so i can challenge myself with some of these heavy hitters and see where i stand. So a little about me... Im mainly a photo guy and almost always outdoor. I have still gotten in my fair share of grows indoor but when i can use the sun thats what i do. I have been growing for almost 6 years so lets get to it

The Set up:
2x matrix 32x32x60 tents
2x 1200watt full spectrum LEDs
2x 6" in line fan
2x 6"x24" carbon filter
3 gallon smart pots

So i am running two tents in one tent i am running fox farm soil with a mix of advanced and biobizz, and in the other tent i am running bottom half of the 3 gallon pot with fox farm/ mephisto auto super soil mix. It is said that with the mix in the bottom half of the pot and the top half with your standard soil you only need to feed your plant straight water throughout its life and all the nutrients is in the mix. So i figure i would compare this side by side with my normal routine.

i am running
2x Fast Buds GSC
2x Delicious purple
2x Sour Diesel Haze
2x NYCD
2x Mephisto genetics Deep Blue C
2x Mephisto genetics Chembubble

I will post some pics and updates soon just figure i would get this part started. I am 2 weeks in as of now

Thanks

This is going to be nice.i have the same size tent on the way. Im also interested that Mephisto soil and alot of the strains you have. Im a fairly new grower so i look foward to this journey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ive done both separately before with the soil mix vs notes its just time to compare side by side to really see so ill make sure to get plenty of detail and numbers for weight at the end to get a really good comparison

Welcome to AFN K420, hope you find everything you need here. Good luck on your comparison I'll try to check in if you don't mind. I'm interested in that soil myself

Welcome .. Nice set up only one thing I am not a fan of the fox farms soil anymore.. I hope it works well for you though..

Welcome aboard bro! Sounds like your gonna hit a home run !!

Hello chum,

good to see you doing an intro......Welcome to AFN, happy growing my friend.......eP.

i know i needed an update for everyone and some pics so here we go

General pic of the grow
IMG_2556.jpg

First We will do the all soil/soil mix tent which is the tent on the right

First up is Fast Buds GSC she is 18 days from breach and is hanging out in a 3 gallon bucked i had
IMG_2557.jpg

This is the SDH 10 days in

IMG_2558.jpg

MG Deep Blue C day 5
IMG_2559.jpg

NYCD day 10
IMG_2560.jpg

Delicious purple.. not sure whats going on with this strain it was some free seeds i got through another order and its been a weird one this is day 10

IMG_2561.jpg

Now the Nutes Tent (all same strains are on same amount of days)

GSC
IMG_2562.jpg

SDH
IMG_2563.jpg

MG DEEP BLUE C
IMG_2564.jpg

NYCD

IMG_2565.jpg

This is the other Delicious purple i have going and its very obvious that are moving at different rates

IMG_2566.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys the pics!!

Attachments

• IMG_2567.jpg
    IMG_2567.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 82
Back