Indoor Feenix's Spring Grow 2020

Feenix

Learn to grow great meds in the Cannazone on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
No Battle or Test lined up at the moment so I'm dropping 8 seeds for a grow just for fun & med stash.
2 Sweet Seeds Auto Dark Devil
2 Seedsman Auto White Widow
2 Dutch Passion Auto Mazar
2 Seedsman Auto Blueberry

I've added a 4th AutoCob. I will run all on the DutchPro recommended schedule. Veg @18hrs on/6 off, then 16/8 for 2 weeks, 18/6 for 3 weeks, 16/8 again for 2 weeks, then finish @ 14/10

Nutrients will be DutchPro Grow A&B, Multi-Task, Take Root, Bloom A&B, and Explode. Supplemented with Super Thrive, CALi/MAGic and Rot Block. PH up or down as needed.

Grow medium is fresh worm farm compost. 4-50 lb bags cost only $40. U.S. I may have to do without Perlite. None available locally at this time without added fertilizer.

Containers will be 3 - 3-gallon Airpots and 5 knock off 5 gallon grow bags that I hate. I never should have skimped on the knock offs that bulge out eventually requiring a lot of topping off over the course of the grow. But I have them so I'll use them one more time. I delayed my planned Autopots. With so many strains, there is no guarantee that one mix would be right for each. This is my first grow with this many plants and I don't want to complicate it any more than is necessary.

Germination is in wet paper towels, then into medium-sized cups of Jiffy starter mix.

Last edited:
Thank you Seedsman. I had received my order in Friday's mail and toweled 8 fresh seeds that evening. It's Sunday morning and I just cupped all 8 that cracked and tailed overnight.

8 up and running. The Mazar at 2-o'clock position is a bit premie, having just shed her shell, she is still white and pumped up. The Blueberry at 9-o'clock is at a weird angle making her hard to see looking down.
The mess under them all is underlayment after 3 years of constant grows. I'm changing to new mylar.
full

:pass::toke:

End of week 1
2 White Widows
full

Top - Mazar Bottom - Dark Devil
full

2 Blueberry
full

Stunted Dark Devil. It took days for the first true leaves to appear as shown.
full

Mazar Day 3, While trying to unstick the closed tiny cots I broke them off the first sprout so I dropped another bean in the cup. The first is the dot just above the left cotyledon and it is still trying to make it so I'll let it run..
full

:toke:

Back