Grow Mediums Feeding schedule

forestly

one with nature
Reaction score
Hello my fellow green ones!

I am out of ideas and wanted to ask the community for some help.

Would somebody be so kind and post his/hers complete feeding schedule preferably Advanced Nutrients. I have been battling for sometime and to be completely honest i am out of ideas.

I mean i water basically every day and with low EC but still i am messing up somewhere, so i thought maybe some greenthumb in this community is friendly and open enough to share his/hers schedule. So beginners like me can learn :)

Thank you so much and vape on!

Watering every day is a problem. Plants should be watered, then allowed to "dry out" (not really dry, but drier) between waterings. This is (as far as I know) applicable for most plants, not just cannabis.

I water/feed mostly every day. In pure coco coir. About a liter. I like a little runoff.
This summer I feed every other and water most every day. But I was outside.
I like to go by the weight of the containers. I now what full feels like and i go from there.

Pics?

Oops; good point-I should have said I was talking soil-specific. Surely I'm not high again?

they are under 600HPS and its pretty hot (ca 30 C) so they drink a lot. I feed them with 0.6-0.9 Since i water so much, i try to keep the EC low. Schedules anybody?

Feed everday a set amount that gives you 10% runoff or puts a bit in the tray.
Ppm sounds good.
For my 3 L pots I feed 1.5-1.7 L of solution everday.....they need it.......in veg and flower. Slmedays I do skip. That's what you'll have to learn for yourself.
In seedling stage just keep it moist and try to get a tap to grow long an low.

Let me see if i can find a feed link.

Back