New Grower Feedback please

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Chanel
Hey! I'm new at growing cannabis and I started with a autoflowering black lemon from exotic seeds. I've tried 3 times and they die because of the heat, this is my fourth and is the best looking I got, but it worries me that they are groing too slow, it is already 10 days old. I've been feeding it with fishmix from biobizz in cannabio soil.
On week 2 I'll start with biobloom and all-mix from biobizz

Attachments

• 20170810_135003.jpg
    20170810_135003.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 131
  • 20170810_135018.jpg
    20170810_135018.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 20170810_135028.jpg
    20170810_135028.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 104
Hey! I'm new at growing cannabis and I started with a autoflowering black lemon from exotic seeds. I've tried 3 times and they die because of the heat, this is my fourth and is the best looking I got, but it worries me that they are groing too slow, it is already 10 days old. I've been feeding it with fishmix from biobizz in cannabio soil.
I'm no expert but I would have thought unless you are growing in Coco then you don't need to feed for a couple of weeks or until your seedling tells you it's ready.

PS you mention Biobloom in week 2 but bloom should be saved till you're in flower.

What sort of heat are you having to deal with?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

10 days old? It's stunted and will not recover.
I believe the heat may not be your only issue. Next time try adding nothing and keep the soil moist with a spray bottle.

Nothing but water from a spray bottle until the new plant is twice the size of that one.

Now pull that one out and check how adding unnecessary nutes burns the roots back. They never recover from it, once you see it first hand you will never make the same mistake again.

Also. Get some photo period seeds to learn how to grow. A photo period plant will give you a 2nd and 3rd chance, with auto's you only get 1.

I'm no expert but I would have thought unless you are growing in Coco then you don't need to feed for a couple of weeks or until your seedling tells you it's ready.

PS you mention Biobloom in week 2 but bloom should be saved till you're in flower.

What sort of heat are you having to deal with?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

36 - 38 °C, cannabio soil is a mix of coco, stonewool and some other stuff, with the biobloom I'm just following the callendar that comes with the product, it says it has some sugars that help the plant produce more thc oil

Yeah I agree, I'm also growing with Biobizz nutes and Biobizz All-mix soil. I am growing 4 photoperiod plants, though the same rules apply for you as they did for me. After about a week from popping from the starter cube/jiffy pellet or small pot in your case, I would transfer them into their final pot with the all mix soil, only feeding with ph'd water for at least another week or two, let the plants establish a strong root system in their new home before starting any sort of feed. The all mix already has enough nutrients to sustain the plants for a brave while. Even when you do start feeding only use bio grow and maybe some sort of organic root stimulator and nothing more at low doses maybe quarter the recommended then gradually increase the dose as the plants grow, keeping an eye on leaf tips etc for signs of burn or deficiency. Also I wouldnt recommend using bio bloom until plants actually display flower production. When you start using it same rules apply, start low and gradually increase it, as you do this, slowly decrease your bio grow levels. Also try keep your heat at around 25 degrees in UK speak., do not let it drop too much at night, try not to let it increase so much during the day and always keep good air circulating I'm the grow room.

Any more problems feel free to pm

Easy skanking

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/organic-white-widow-great-white-shark-grow.60105/

Back