FedEx Invoices & Boveda Challenge Kits

Boveda

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hi friends!

FedEx went invoice crazy & some of you were effected. Please don’t panic but please don’t ignore it either.
We sent around an email but some must’ve gone into spam folders so here it is again:

*Hello!

Thank you for participating in the Boveda Challenge!

We apologize that there have been issues with Customs and Duties from FedEx. All Customs and Duties have been paid, so if you receive an invoice from FedEx, please do not pay. Please email Bovedasupport@impactgroup.us with your name and FedEx invoice number and we will make sure it is rectified immediately.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

The Boveda packs are some of the best things for storing cannabis for long-term short-term.. :cheers:
My cannabis from last fall outside Harvest stored with the :worship:62% Boveda packs it is as fresh today as it was the day I put it in the jar. It's always smelling good taste good and not dried out and crunchy like normally weed would be that's sat in a jar that long. :nonono:

I give bravado a 99.% approval rating on the quality of my weed after 6 months.:d5::headbang::baked:

The Boveda packs are some of the best things for storing cannabis for long-term short-term.. :cheers:
My cannabis from last fall outside Harvest stored with the :worship:62% Boveda packs it is as fresh today as it was the day I put it in the jar. It's always smelling good taste good and not dried out and crunchy like normally weed would be that's sat in a jar that long. :nonono:

I give bravado a 99.% approval rating on the quality of my weed after 6 months.:d5::headbang::baked:
Thank you!!!!

I wonder if I will get any. Did the deal did not get the product. I think there were 2 offers. Filled them both out. No big deal. 1st real Harvest tomorrow (today actually).

Back