FastBuds Mexican Airlines stunted.

Reaction score
Hello friends, this is a Mexican Airlines from FastBuds, I planted it directly in BioBizz AllMix substrate, I have only added water and controlled the temperature (24-26°) and humidity (approximately 56%), they have been stuck in growth, the new leaves have a brown color and are curved downwards as if it were over watered but the soil is moist but not too much, I’ve always grown directly in allmix and I have never had this problem before , it has been about 15 days since planting, the lighting is LED(2000w) wich is fine for Veg, there are some reviews of it on youtube(Relassy R2000), I place it at a distance of 40cms on a 24/0 schedule,I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I think I'll throw it away because there isn't much time left to grow it to get some buds out of it, any suggestion would be appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• 1E8BEFF6-3F9E-4E93-BB7B-7D771591FC40.jpeg
    1E8BEFF6-3F9E-4E93-BB7B-7D771591FC40.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
  • 8777FB52-8B4A-4E1F-9242-843B9DEC7A99.jpeg
    8777FB52-8B4A-4E1F-9242-843B9DEC7A99.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • F8E4BC3F-7712-416C-85FF-950503DDF7AE.jpeg
    F8E4BC3F-7712-416C-85FF-950503DDF7AE.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
Hello there and welcome to AFN!

They do look in pretty rough shape and I would restart if possible. I looked up that light and I think you were running it way to close and the plant growth having very close internode spacing is a sign of this.

Does that light have a dimmer? I would run it at 50% at about 20" to start, or if there is no dimmer I would probably start closer to 30".

I am not a light expert. So that is just a suggestion. You can watch them and adjust the light if they start stretching really fast, or raise it up some if it is not growing much in between nodes. I wish I had a light meter.

I definitely think there was something else going on though, perhaps overwated at some point. That can really mess them up.

Attachments

• 20220124_132237.jpg
    20220124_132237.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 14
Hi and welcome. You will get a faster/more complete response is you provide the following info first:

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

I have no idea about that light but I do know that plant is done for and I would just start again. And watch out with watering too

Hi and welcome. You will get a faster/more complete response is you provide the following info first:

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:
Thanks for the info,this is my first post so your help is welcome!.

Hello there and welcome to AFN!

They do look in pretty rough shape and I would restart if possible. I looked up that light and I think you were running it way to close and the plant growth having very close internode spacing is a sign of this.

Does that light have a dimmer? I would run it at 50% at about 20" to start, or if there is no dimmer I would probably start closer to 30".

I am not a light expert. So that is just a suggestion. You can watch them and adjust the light if they start stretching really fast, or raise it up some if it is not growing much in between nodes. I wish I had a light meter.

I definitely think there was something else going on though, perhaps overwated at some point. That can really mess them up.
I used water filtered with a brita filter,my tap water comes with a ppm of 32 and after i filter it the ppm increases,don’t know if the activated carbon releases something in the water that might have clogged the roots.

Back