New Grower Fast Buds - Tell me about your experiences

Really noone who have grown Fast Buds strains, exempt from @AutoWonders ?

I grew the West coast og Very frosty dense flowers great smoke and hash producer.
Also..
The Fastberry awesome purple colors good smoke big buds but foxtailed on me.
Also..
Girl scout cookies 100 days big yield awesome smoke great dense flowers and trich production.
Also.
Growing crystal meth now.

Try checking out the Fastbuds section TONS of journals and reviews man..

I grew the West coast og Very frosty dense flowers great smoke and hash producer.
Also..
The Fastberry awesome purple colors good smoke big buds but foxtailed on me.
Also..
Girl scout cookies 100 days big yield awesome smoke great dense flowers and trich production.
Also.
Growing crystal meth now.

Try checking out the Fastbuds section TONS of journals and reviews man..

Yeah, sorry... i missed that section. Going there for studies today.

I have noted Crystal Meth.
Also, @AutoWonders recommended Mexican Airlines.
As both seems very interesting, I have their hybrid, Six Shooter in mind.

My first grow (on my second now) I did Fast Buds GSC and made tons of mistakes and still got 9 ounces out of three plants. Very good smoke,Fast Buds have some good strong genetics. I am doing some Dutch passion Blueberry (they were free) but next round is the Six Shooter for sure I have been looking for a good daytime smoke too.

My first grow (on my second now) I did Fast Buds GSC and made tons of mistakes and still got 9 ounces out of three plants. Very good smoke,Fast Buds have some good strong genetics. I am doing some Dutch passion Blueberry (they were free) but next round is the Six Shooter for sure I have been looking for a good daytime smoke too.
I ordered Mexican Airlines yesterday. Will start the seeds as soon as my first grow is done and I have a free tent.

I have a blackberry and a west coast og growing now. Really easy and no issues to date.
Just dropped an lsd 25 and a rhino rider the other day so just waiting for them to pop.
Really easy growers but don't know how the smoke is yet.

I have a blackberry and a west coast og growing now. Really easy and no issues to date.
Just dropped an lsd 25 and a rhino rider the other day so just waiting for them to pop.
Really easy growers but don't know how the smoke is yet.
Lsd-25 and Six Shooter is on my list.
I have my first grow of 2 DP White Widow and 2 Seni Seed Super Skunk and my second grow of automazar started. Before I can buy more seeds, I have to grow my Bloody Skunk and Great White Shark. Then I will go for indicas from Fast Buds.

@Dr. Babnik i highly recommend both the LSD and WCOG.. i just got done with that grow last week and let me tell you, the vape/smoke is great.. im a big concentrate person and i did bho of both and was extremely happy with the yield from the WCOG!!! the high off the LSD is creative and playful yet has a indica feel to it.. its great for socializing with friends.. i love it when i go fishing with buddies! and the west coast OG is a great hybrid a perfect all around med for sure! i got their C4 and Mex Airlines germing right now and both have cracked and exposed a taproot within 24 hrs....

@Dr. Babnik i highly recommend both the LSD and WCOG.. i just got done with that grow last week and let me tell you, the vape/smoke is great.. im a big concentrate person and i did bho of both and was extremely happy with the yield from the WCOG!!! the high off the LSD is creative and playful yet has a indica feel to it.. its great for socializing with friends.. i love it when i go fishing with buddies! and the west coast OG is a great hybrid a perfect all around med for sure! i got their C4 and Mex Airlines germing right now and both have cracked and exposed a taproot within 24 hrs....

I'll read your journals, bro. Sounds very interesting.

Back