New Grower Fast Buds Rhino Ryder and Fast Buds Blackberry

Reaction score
This my first grow 3-13 is sprout date.

2x Fast Buds Rhino Ryder
1x Fast Buds Blackberry(were 3 killed 2)

Using FF Ocean Forest. Natures living soil for all nutes. 3x3x6 tent with 600w led. Temps avg 74 F RH 60% can’t get any higher.

Started these same time as my others that I killed

Not sure how these 3 made it and never really even got sick.

@Beerhunter CDN

FE84F6EB-B8FA-467D-BFC6-F567ACBEABEC.jpeg 0F88D9DC-A583-4C64-9768-0F4F30A5ACF9.jpeg

FD524E61-5D3F-4395-BB08-9211680C0F6B.jpeg 314184E4-2B2B-44C4-9509-929EB5C617B5.jpeg

hi my friend nice to meet you ive grown rhino rider there a great strain but most fastbuds strains are thanks for starting a journal you will get lots of friendly advise and help here

This my first grow 3-13 is sprout date.

2x Fast Buds Rhino Ryder
1x Fast Buds Blackberry(were 3 killed 2)

Using FF Ocean Forest. Natures living soil for all nutes. 3x3x6 tent with 600w led. Temps avg 74 F RH 60% can’t get any higher.

Started these same time as my others that I killed

Not sure how these 3 made it and never really even got sick.

@Beerhunter CDN

View attachment 1040156 View attachment 1040158

View attachment 1040159 View attachment 1040160
I was checking out the Rhyno when I first shopped for seeds and actually ordered them but I got ripped off by the sketchy seedbank. Found Mephisto and never looked back. Have you got a pH pen, EC pen, etc? What strength of nutes are you feeding? How often and how much? pH control will be key for your success with Fox Farms soil from my understanding. Sounds like it can get a bit funky through the grow. Subbed up, good luck on your grow!

I was checking out the Rhyno when I first shopped for seeds and actually ordered them but I got ripped off by the sketchy seedbank. Found Mephisto and never looked back. Have you got a pH pen, EC pen, etc? What strength of nutes are you feeding? How often and how much? pH control will be key for your success with Fox Farms soil from my understanding. Sounds like it can get a bit funky through the grow. Subbed up, good luck on your grow!

I ordered from Hella dank seeds here in the states. Not to keen on seeds going thru customs

I ordered from Hella dank seeds here in the states. Not to keen on seeds going thru customs
I agree, it’s much more reliable to buy them within your own country. You’re lucky with the number of seed banks in the US. We really only have a handful to choose from. I’d still like to run a Rhyno strain, especially the elusive Blue Rhino. That and a straight up Girl Scout Cookies auto as I’ve never had them before. I just tried my 4 Assed Monkey last night and it was glorious in all its fruity, chemical goodness. I’d highly recommend it

More on my soil supplements if you’ve never check it out..

NATURE'S LIVING SOIL IS A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS DEDICATED TO THE CONCEPT OF ORGANIC FARMING WITH LIVING SOILS. ALL OUR INGREDIENTS ARE ORGANIC, NON-GMO AND RESPONSIBLY SOURCED. GET A GREAT HARVEST NO MATTER YOUR LEVEL OF GROWING EXPERTISE. OUR HIGHLY AMENDED GROWING MEDIUM ELIMINATES THE NEED TO USE LIQUID NUTRIENTS. IT IS OUR HOPE TO PROMOTE A SIMPLE, LOW MAINTENANCE, ORGANIC, GROWING SOLUTION FOR SMALL HOME GROWERS. JUST WATER FROM SEED TO HARVEST.”

More on my soil supplements if you’ve never check it out..

NATURE'S LIVING SOIL IS A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS DEDICATED TO THE CONCEPT OF ORGANIC FARMING WITH LIVING SOILS. ALL OUR INGREDIENTS ARE ORGANIC, NON-GMO AND RESPONSIBLY SOURCED. GET A GREAT HARVEST NO MATTER YOUR LEVEL OF GROWING EXPERTISE. OUR HIGHLY AMENDED GROWING MEDIUM ELIMINATES THE NEED TO USE LIQUID NUTRIENTS. IT IS OUR HOPE TO PROMOTE A SIMPLE, LOW MAINTENANCE, ORGANIC, GROWING SOLUTION FOR SMALL HOME GROWERS. JUST WATER FROM SEED TO HARVEST.”
Cool! So just plant the seed and water until chop. I like the organic grow idea. I’ll look into it and see if I can get it here.

lookin green and happy to me :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Back