Indoor Fast Buds Fastberry and Chemdawg

We have not, this is the 1st one!
ive slowly been working my way into fast buds, getting ready to finish a couple up now.
how did you like fastberry?

We have not, this is the 1st one!
ive slowly been working my way into fast buds, getting ready to finish a couple up now.
how did you like fastberry?

I've smoked it but don't remember if I liked it or not. I will smoke a bowl later and see. I've been making edibles recently with mostly trim for my personal use lately as everything is jarred and curing for some months. I grew Fastbuds Gorilla Glue, Fastberry, LSD-25, Rhino Ryder, Pineapple Express, Mexican Airlines last Summer along with a few autoflower strains from another breeder. Also grew one regular plant.

I prefer my homemade edibles as the effects are stronger and last longer. With some of the autoflowers the effects seem less than I'm used to when I have smoked commercial medical marijuana in the last year. Maybe my tolerance has changed. But when I make cannaoil I get very strong effects from just sugar leaf trim. I only saved one big bag of trim as I had too many plants growing. Next time, I'll grow fewer plants and save more trim.

I do have a couple pounds of trimmed bud put up from my little garden last Summer.

The smell of the buds I have jarred up are so different than the weed I used to buy in the 1970's that's for sure. The Fastberry ended up so dark purple it is almost black. Smells of berries.

Smoked a bowl maybe 15 minutes ago. Relaxed feeling, no real mind altering effects. Mexican Airlines is a sativa and gives me a real head high. This gives me a slight body high. No couch lock. I actually prefer a couch lock effect at night to sleep. I harvested when amber trichomes just started to appear. Some of the other strains I grew I let go longer.

I'm getting ready to eat a brownie made with cannaoil from Fastbuds Gorilla Glue plant that I let grow outside until after the first frost. The plant had started to die off and I took the last harvest of it just before snow fell. A teaspoon of the coconut oil made from it is enough to put me out at night. I decarb the weed and then put it in an Infuzium STX 420 which is basically a Magic Butter Machine. Strain the oil and use it in place of regular oil in a brownie mix. No weed taste at all. A piece of brownie the size of one inch square will get me stoned. I ate two brownies one night and was tripping like back in the 1970's after smoking some sativas. Smoking indicas just don't effect me like the Colombian, Mexican and Hawaiian I got decades ago.

I live in a state where you can now buy weed in stores, but no stores are currently within short driving distance of me. State allows you to grow 12 plants, carry 2.5 ounces on you, 10 ounces in your home. Grey area is how much you can have when you grow your own. Apparently, as much as you can get from 12 plants. You can't sell what you grow at home, but you can give anyone over 21 up to 2.5 ounces at one time.

I’m being lazy but here’s Chemdawg.
she’s been beastin along while fastberry not shown has had a rough go of it since the beginning.
I think we are 3-4 weeks out, or not.
5E46AB0F-1AA8-4FCB-B3E3-02FB13213948.jpeg
4617CE65-019F-4319-B8A9-BB4ADF336D6F.jpeg
F96FA1EF-5FAE-4801-B280-7A8602C85E07.jpeg
AF718CA3-4F69-48BA-A9DA-7C178B43D49C.jpeg
2EB0C130-A555-4680-B958-C0C986F7CE55.jpeg
C534460F-C523-48AC-A284-BF2F7FFD6110.jpeg

#nag_crew

Back