Outdoor Fast and vast auto

Reaction score
This is my fast and vast at day 62 I am just wondering if it is looking ok as I thought it would be done by now? I was hoping for a good yield but I am worried that it is not going to produce as the buds are small this late on. Should I wait if so how long do you think is left? This is only my second auto grow and my first in this location. I am in the uk.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 145
This is my fast and vast at day 62 I am just wondering if it is looking ok as I thought it would be done by now? I was hoping for a good yield but I am worried that it is not going to produce as the buds are small this late on. Should I wait if so how long do you think is left? This is only my second auto grow and my first in this location. I am in the uk.
Probably wait another 3 weeks, It is allways a bit longer outdoors,and keep in mind that on some autos the top gets ripe before the lower buds.

Nice veg on your babies. I would agree that you have about 3-4 weeks more to get those flowers to ripen up. Flower mass will improve quite a bit in the next few weeks. What kind of height do you have on your plant?

Personally I would let it run as long as it needs to. I currently have 2 and one is finishing and one is starting, I guess due to the different growing conditions. The bigger one is going to run well into 100 days. Watch the trichomes and the pistils. As long as it isn't rootbound it should keep going

Hi thanks, it's at about 60cm give or take. When should I start to flush?
When they look much closer to being finished, I'd say keep giving her flowering nutes for a couple more weeks, then see where you're at.
keep us up to date with pictures. Lots of peeps here to help. :)

Back