Outdoor *experts* Low odor outdoor advice needed!

J

Jinx91

Good afternoon everybody,

I am new here and introduced myself yesterday (also uploaded my first smoke report too). I grew Russian Rocket Fuel this year which I loved and will be growing 2 of these next year. I have a bit of a problem that I have been researching for days but I have had pretty much no luck:-

The problem is I want to grow a stealthy low odor auto strain but I have no idea what to grow & why. I hear a lot about Northern Lights but I have no idea of seed banks and what not. This will be for my grow next year and because my plants got ripped this year (most of them) I am having to manually build something to grow in that can be placed out of sight, reach and access from anybody else but myself.

So, my grow which will start in April 2013 has technically started now because of the planning and carpentry needed to make it as successful as possible.

So please if you have any information of low odor/stealthy strains that offer a good high then please let me know!

All the best,

Jinx

^ Sorry for that long post - it's just my paranoia kicking in because I worked so hard this year getting my plants ready (I use cannabis for medicinal reasons to treat me depression and you know what, it works. I smoked bud around 4 days ago and I've been happy ever since!)

The reason for this low smelling demand is just so people can't rip my plants again :(

I think this might actually be a solution for you :

Make/buy a cabin but one that is low and wide
instead of tall and narrow.
Paint inside walls white, install ventilation and
cover with a nice thick sheet of polycarbonate
for roofing, some good locks on the door and you're
done :howdy:

Even a "green house" type of building still needs good ventilation. A carbon filter could still be easily installed in one.

Thanks for all the advice guys - I have a major problem though, I won't be able to fully attend to the plants on a regular basis. Water isn't a problem as there is a close water source and a system I built already in place but due to my personal business being in a different city to where I'm growing, it would be very difficult to risk a running the electric and what not. I would prefer to go for a strain such as Nirvana NL auto (which is fairly low smell apparently), leave the plants alone and then check them every 5 days or so.

Thanks though, if I had the time I would definitely get a CF (I will do in the future when I move indoors).

Jinx

Mossy's Jems. No odor outdoor grow for me this year. I grew some out back and couldn't smell anything but flowers :wiz:

You could plant a field of lavender and leave
one or two clearings in the middle for the
autoflowers :smoke:

Totally understandable given that situation. What's your growing climate, how hot in the summer? If you build anything that is enclosed you're liable to have heat issues during hot spells. Can you just place some plants here and there, either in pots or in the ground instead of building an enclosure?

Thanks for all the advice guys - I have a major problem though, I won't be able to fully attend to the plants on a regular basis. Water isn't a problem as there is a close water source and a system I built already in place but due to my personal business being in a different city to where I'm growing, it would be very difficult to risk a running the electric and what not. I would prefer to go for a strain such as Nirvana NL auto (which is fairly low smell apparently), leave the plants alone and then check them every 5 days or so.

Thanks though, if I had the time I would definitely get a CF (I will do in the future when I move indoors).

Jinx

Back