Dragon Meds Entering The Stone Portal of Dragons

FreeBee

Buzzing high and loving the flowers
Reaction score
Hey Folks!
How you all doing today?
So let me explain a little why i came to the decision of trying out some of these genetics. I've always liked smoking recreationally however never very often and never large amounts. I found it always helped me with back/joint pain from being in the competitive athletic side of things but i never really found a WOW strain that knocked me back and put me to sleep without that edge to the pain. I was always able to take my mind off it a little but not enough. Recently i went through a couple of bumps in life which led to PTSD and all which goes along with it. I now have troubles sleeping, troubles being as social as i used to and troubles with day to day tasks which would normally be somewhat easy. So i've decided to give a go of some of the things on the autoflower portal after seeing all the reviews and all of the love for this famous thing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>:dragon6: I really need that night night dragon to pay me a visit! It would honestly be tremendous if i could lay off some of my other meds im taking at the moment tp help with the sleep and pain!
i'll be growing out the following strains not only for me but also relatives and close friends who i know could do with it. A particular case is my fathers arthritis, knee and back pain.
So heres the list of what i got:
oh yeah let me also just say how awsome stone was with reccomending strains and how promp all of the back and forth replies were! so props to the team over on that side!

(7 days in already)
1 Black stone (autofem) (stunted though)
2 Stone dragons
2 Moonstones
1 Sour lemon

(sitting in the fridge)
more stone dragons
more moonstones
more sour lemon
bluestones
YDBs (autofem)

Anyway, this is where i'll be keeping track of the grow, and where i'll be showing how i use the plants (not only for smoking but to make oils/ topicals and whatever else there is)

I'll get you all some pictures tomorrow. Hit me up with tips, questions,experiences, whatever you like!

Good vibes to everyone out there and have a wonderful day!

(Also worth mentioning i grow everything outdoors and organically. I use biogrow, biobloom, molasses, guano, teas and other things)

Last edited:
:welcome: everyone!

Unexpected family trip so leaving the plants to the care of my two good friends for the next 3 weeks. Hope they do ok. Sorry about this folks!!

Back