Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

Reaction score
Did a quick search on the topic and came up with zero hits. Maybe this could be a start to share any info or support amongst us who struggle with EDS. Or to those who have to put up with us on bad days :rolleyes1:

I was diagnosed with EDS-HT two years ago and I'm on morphine 24/7. Which is rather nasty in the log run. Anything with THC is illegal here. So only looking to educate myself. But things might change. Or I'll just up sticks and emigrate somewhere where it at least is semi illegal or overlooked .

Hi @Carifool
Sorry your illness led you here, but glad you found us!:welcome:

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome affects the skin, muscles, tendons and cartilage often causing chronic pain, inflammation, insomnia, and anxiety.
Cannabis, with it's variety of preparation and consumption methods, is a very good treatment for EDS.
Are CBD products legal where you are?

I found a web site you might be interested in (in case you haven't seen it already)
http://strengthflexibilityhealtheds...ps-and-resources-for-optimal-health-with-eds/
The article has several links to material by Dr. Heidi Collins.
In several of the articles she talks about foods in your diet that may help symptoms of EDS.
Some of the dietary suggestions are reducing or cutting out sugar, eliminating gluten, taking probiotics or making your own keifer.

Welcome to AFN! :bighug:

Thanks for that :) Yes CBD is legal. But can only be imported or bought locally if tested zero THC. Also thanks for adding a few of the symptoms of EDS for our fellow readers.

Back