DWC Knowledge needed!

Cookiemonster69

It's all in the wrist ;')
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I don't smoke!!!
Hey my fellow AFNs!

It's been ages!
I haven't growing for the past 6 months or so, settling in my new job and moving properties...

And with the BILLS! GOOD GRIEF!!! I can't afford to run my undimmable SF4000 *sad face*

So I decided I need the GOODEST harvest I can get that aids quickest recovery when training.

I have settled with the idea of running a single pot nutriculture DWC Oxypot. I'm going to run it under 2 ts600 during veg, and a week before I flip into flower I'm going to replace the lights to my trustee SF4000.
Screenshot_20220515-225520~2.png

I have ordered:
°1 single pot 20litre Nutriculture complete kit.
°Clay pebbles
°root riot
°some unknown brand rooting gel (not sure why I did)
°a TDS and PPM meter
°ph up and down
°GH grow and bloom liquid nutes (I still have the powder GH Maxigro and Maxibloom left)

So my questions:
°what other recourses will I need?
°i never ever calculated ECs, would someone kindly give me a rough guide to what EC my plants would need to be weekly in each phase?
° a rough guide to how much PPM my feed should be weekly each phase?
°powder or liquid nutrients?
°how often do I change the water out? I've seen 'weed in a pots' DWC journals on YouTube, he keeps topping up with nutrient water and only replaces the whole water when changes from veg to flower.. and hasn't shown any major problems? I know this isn't the way as he mentions it himself...

I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but the knowledge I seek from you guys is the most powerful weapon I wish to bring to my new quest!

MWA mwah xxx

Back