Outdoor DuurtyDragon

Griever

Personal-Use (Organic)
Reaction score
sup guys i thought id put this here shes been there for 4 days now doing good:jump:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Griever....:clap: :clap: :clap:

I Love to See Dragons in their Natural Habitat....

so you Dropped her from 24/7 lighting to what..?
How many hours natural light are you on..

You are the same as me..small wall casts more shadow too..but..it'll cope..that is what they are Used to..:booya:

You see how she is hauling lighter green in her centres...?...
That is how they Normally go if they are starting to Black-up...:jump:

Apart from the under-leaf colour..if she is gonna go..she will start with a Black rim coming in from the leaf tips toward the centre..

Fingers Crossed.....:wiz:

griever--i have a question---this is a auto flower--says 90 day--has been 95 days your openion on ripeness.its only 36 inches tall.i am new to autos.have just purchaced 5 lowryders crossed with different strains all fem to play View attachment 34469with hope to polinate with a lr#2 male.i hear you are the lowryder guru.may need help time to time.anyway here is a couple pics of the almost ready View attachment 34468your openion please on time left if any? thanks

hey bro im no guru iv done many strins though your plant looks nice best way to see if ready get a cheap as JEWEL loupe and cheack thc
what type of high are u looking for?

for a buzy up high i allways pull early like 40% of white hairs
cloudy means uppy high amber is couchlock
your plants look like there done just pull 2 now and leave the other 2 another couple of days

get a second opinion
goodluck mate what ever u do is right :)

sup guys its been raining for hours here she is

ooooh i spy with my lil eye...

double me timbers!

looking nice dark green and taking a beating from the rain like a champ. Can't wait to see her buds! :smokebuds:

the day after horrible cold and rain

Wow I could really make a comment there...but almost too easy...

You and Me both TBM...
but
I Think I'm still in trouble with Bailer about last night...
16.gif

She is Lovely Griever...:clap: :clap: :clap:........How did you get your Trics shot BTW..

Camera through a scope..?

some nice sun today shes getting taller and streaching out i was hopeing she went straight to flower

xD had gale winds last night shes ok i noticed its starting to flower just

Back