Indoor Duurty Magic Grow and Smoke Report

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Hey @AutoBeanStalk I am wrapping up this grow and have trimmed and cut them down..ill go heavy on the info since I don't see where anybody has followed thru on this strain...the GROW REPORT: this strain was an absolute pleasure to grow ,very fast growth and Super quick finish time!!! The nutes were kept about average ppm thru the different growth stages and handles it like a true champ,,the plants were grown under 600 MH for about 30 days the switched to 600 HPS for the remainder..they were trained in a circle around the pot and not spread open which caused a big frosty bud "cluster" of colas ,next time I will try a scrog or lst to spread them open,,the buds and sugar leaves are some of the frostiest I have grown,and most big fan leaves have a fair amount of frost on them as well..the buds are beautifully colored with orange pistils and solid as rocks,I think they could have been done in about 60 days but I chose to take them a little longer(about 75 days),the smell is pungent and since I don't filter the air I could smell them in the upper level of the house( I love it)...the bud to leaf ratio is high meaning these were quick and easy to trim( something most people hate)..I will give this strain a 5/5 meaning Excellent in every way!!! After they dry and cure I will provide a smoke report on the flowers and the wax I plan to make...I look forward to growing these again or doing some testers for you,Thanks Again ABS...THE BUDS HAVE HAD A LONG CURE TIME SO THE FOLLOWING IS A STONED SMOKE REPORT in my own words !!I invited a few friends over to partake in the newest batch,I give the Bag Appeal a 10 but between my friends they agreed on a 9.5,this was due to my leaving the bud leaves just a tad long and i do this cause most goes to extracts anyway,with a dispensary type manicure a 10 across the board is no problem..Smell/Looks.. The immediate response was the Very Strong Pine and Lime smell(Im always at a loss for the description on smell as im not a smell-ologist) but the buds didnt "fall" out of the bag,they had to be pulled from being resinated/stuck to the inside..All agreed on a 10 for smell and looks...The Taste The Long cure time of 6 weeks made this a smooth tasting and very enjoyable smoke,no harshness(prolly part of the flush) and a nice gray burning ash(again from the flush),but the participants were amazed at the Sweet/Piney flavor with no nasty aftertaste..HIGH/POTENCY This is what its all about !!! After a half a joint each I could see in their eyes that this is some TOP SHELF SMOKE (and i mean the shelf that you have to use the extendable clincher thing to reach!!! bottle should have a warning label! ),The high is immediate with aVERY HEAVY BODY STONE within 5-10 minutes,complete bak-o-rama.This is the video game couchlock have the munchies within armreach type weed,I meant to do this report last night but i was too Baked to type(also smoked some GOB for another smoke report),slept like a rock !! The H/P rating is easily a 10+ and this strain should be on everyone's "to grow" list..Peace out everybody,sorry it took so long but great things cant be rushed.......Thanks Again Guys !!

Great report!! Trying to find these beans and certain ones on here is hard I will keep looking I found auto portal but can't find the others.
I need the eat the putty out of window smoke I'm wasting away lol
Great report man!:slap:

Back