Nutrients Dutchpro Promo Code for Future Orders!

DutchPro

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey AFN!

My name is Dom and I am the Stateside rep for Dutchpro (Denver, CO). I have checked out your threads and I am impressed by what I see! You guys are doing great work!

I know more reviews will slowly be rolling in, but as I have already spoken to a few of you already I just wanted to make a post and introduce myself!

The company and I wanted to offer you fine folks a promo code for any future orders that will give you 5% off your order:

AFNDP5

We now have product shipping from within the states out of our warehouse in Denver, so people who have used Dutchpro in the past and had trouble finding more should no longer have that problem!

Please email at dom@dutchpro.com with the code when you are ready to order, I can also offer technical support if any issues arise with the product!

Thank you all and keep growing!!
:d5:
Cheers!
Dom from Dutchpro
Email: Dom@dutchpro.com
Insta: @dutchprousa

Hey @DutchPro and welcome :pass: Currently using your hydro soft water range.

Just a quick one. Is there a nutritional difference between your regular and autoflower range. I've really struggled to find info.

Hey AFN!

My name is Dom and I am the Stateside rep for Dutchpro (Denver, CO). I have checked out your threads and I am impressed by what I see! You guys are doing great work!

I know more reviews will slowly be rolling in, but as I have already spoken to a few of you already I just wanted to make a post and introduce myself!

The company and I wanted to offer you fine folks a promo code for any future orders that will give you 5% off your order:

AFNDP5

We now have product shipping from within the states out of our warehouse in Denver, so people who have used Dutchpro in the past and had trouble finding more should no longer have that problem!

Please email at dom@dutchpro.com with the code when you are ready to order, I can also offer technical support if any issues arise with the product!

Thank you all and keep growing!!
:d5:
Cheers!
Dom from Dutchpro
Email: Dom@dutchpro.com
Insta: @dutchprousa

Hey Dom it's very nice to meet you! I had the pleasure of meeting Rico & Dennis in Denver for some burgers here a few months back and then they even took the time to come out to our little town and visited us at home for an interview (which I need to get uploaded, it's gigantic, we shot the entire thing in 360 video.) I know the growers of the forum have been chomping at the bit to talk some of the DutchPro reps, so thank you so much for coming on the forum and being willing to answer questions!

We're personally out near Pueblo, so next visit up to Denver let's grab a bite (or let me know if you're heading down here! We love food!)

Thanks again!

Hey Dom it's very nice to meet you! I had the pleasure of meeting Rico & Dennis in Denver for some burgers here a few months back and then they even took the time to come out to our little town and visited us at home for an interview (which I need to get uploaded, it's gigantic, we shot the entire thing in 360 video.) I know the growers of the forum have been chomping at the bit to talk some of the DutchPro reps, so thank you so much for coming on the forum and being willing to answer questions!

We're personally out near Pueblo, so next visit up to Denver let's grab a bite (or let me know if you're heading down here! We love food!)

Thanks again!

Let me know anytime your are in the Denver area and we can meet up no problem, unfortunately I am not in Pueblo too often. And the 360 video would be awesome to see!

Hey @DutchPro and welcome :pass: Currently using your hydro soft water range.

Just a quick one. Is there a nutritional difference between your regular and autoflower range. I've really struggled to find info.

There is a small difference in relation to the ratios of Nitrate and Ammonium ions but the difference is so small we have actually phased out our Autoflower formula and will just have everyone move over to their respective medium formulation. I do still have a few bottles but once they are gone it will just be our Soil and Hydro/Coco formulas.

Thanks for the welcome!

There is a small difference in relation to the ratios of Nitrate and Ammonium ions but the difference is so small we have actually phased out our Autoflower formula and will just have everyone move over to their respective medium formulation. I do still have a few bottles but once they are gone it will just be our Soil and Hydro/Coco formulas.

Thanks for the welcome!

My bad, thanks for the reply. They're loving the soft water range so I'll be sticking with that :pass:

Back