iWumbo

I lost my keys
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Some weed
hello afn :welcome:this thread will be for my duck tape project, the plan is to breed some space quacks with gg4 auto and photo crosses :biggrin: going to name the crosses duck tape if you haven’t already figured it out
:crying: started 6x space quack, 20x gg x green crack auto, and 3x gg4 x lbl. Buckle up and prepare for the sheit show:cheers:
678E9762-8DA5-4BB5-B66E-8D5A4ABF05FB.jpeg

is your goal to get the webbed duckfootleaves? and is the plan to cross these seeds directly?

because if both of that is yes, I see the lable for the space quacks mentions them being f1. so if you cross that f1 with the gg4 it's a case of luck if they end up with a webbed leaf-gene(50% will have one copy of it), and you can't see which has it at that point, then you'd need to self them and hope you're not wasting time and energy on one of those 50% without any copy of the webbed leaf-gene.

so I think you'd get more reliable/less luck-based results if you first make f2 seeds from the space quacks(or selfed seeds), then germinate those seeds and pick one of the 25% showing webbed leaves, and then cross that to the gg4. then you're sure everyone one of the f1 seeds of your new cross has one recessive copy of the webbed leaf gene, and you'll be sure you get webbed leaves a generation later.

Back