New Grower Drooping leaves and yellowing fan leaves

Blake Florimo

Bloodserpent
Reaction score
Hi, hoping someone can help me troubleshoot.

Indoor, coco grow, under 2 x 600w hps (ballast controlled and each set at 400w)
Using seeds from 420fastbuds and biodiesel nutes.

Quite suddenly at the start of week 5, leaves became droopy and then a few days later the yellowing started.

I know this isnt very detailed but any suggestions as to what might be the cause? Im not sure if its watering too little or too much, a response to excess heat, Nitrogen deficiency or none of the above..? Humidity maybe?

Any help is good help!
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 20191003_102340.jpg
    20191003_102340.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 20191003_102335.jpg
    20191003_102335.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 20191003_102331.jpg
    20191003_102331.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I have some plants going in 5gal pots of coco, and I’m feeding anywhere from 2-4L of feed each plant once a day. Make sure you are watering enough to get about 20% runoff, and they should perk right back up.

Last edited:
I'm not a plant doc by any means so take my advice with a grain of salt! 300 mls doesn't seem like enough to me buddy....I'd give her a half strength feed of veg nutes with A full dose of cal/mg for a couple of days and see how she responds....looks like you have a few things going on.....are you checking ph?...feeds should be around 5.8 going in if memory serves me right....as garage grower said you should be watering to about 20% runoff every time :headbang:......I'm only mid way through my first coco grow and it's a lot different than any soil grow ive done and needs to be treated as such:thumbsup:.

I'm not a plant doc by any means so take my advice with a grain of salt! 300 mls doesn't seem like enough to me buddy....I'd give her a half strength feed of veg nutes with A full dose of cal/mg for a couple of days and see how she responds....looks like you have a few things going on.....are you checking ph?...feeds should be around 5.8 going in if memory serves me right....as garage grower said you should be watering to about 20% runoff every time :headbang:......I'm only mid way through my first coco grow and it's a lot different than any soil grow ive done and needs to be treated as such:thumbsup:.

I agree, your coco looks really dry. You will want to water more ;)

Back