Reaction score
IMG_6302.jpg
IMG_6303.jpg
IMG_6304.jpg
IMG_6306.jpg
IMG_6285.jpg
IMG_6284.jpg
Hi Fellow Growers,

I have been noticing my plants are drooping up to an hour before lights out. They are in week 4 and art Girl Scout Cookies and Blackberry by Fast Buds genetics. I am concerned they are too small and that they need some help. I am using Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro, Bloom plus their supplements.

RH is 55% and temp is 23 degrees using a KIND Led 600 in a 4x4 foot Secret Jardin tent.

Can anyone give me advice on how to solve this issue and get them to grow taller/fatter?

Thanks in advance.

Ponic Farmer

IMG_6302.jpg
IMG_6303.jpg
IMG_6304.jpg
IMG_6306.jpg

Last edited:
The drooping is due to the plants knowing its bed time dude no joke by the way.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

OK thanks James!
What do you think of the brown spots on the leaves, and do you think these look small/short for week 4?

OK thanks James!
What do you think of the brown spots on the leaves, and do you think these look small/short for week 4?
A bit short but they are bushy as hell I'd expect those to stretch massively over the next two weeks.

Not sure on the brown spots they look more of a rust colour to me. I'm sure a vet grower will help a guy called @Waira really knows his stuff.

I'd get a really close up picture of the affected leaves without the LED on or at least set on white light if yours has that option.

A bit short but they are bushy as hell I'd expect those to stretch massively over the next two weeks.

Not sure on the brown spots they look more of a rust colour to me. I'm sure a vet grower will help a guy called @Waira really knows his stuff.

I'd get a really close up picture of the affected leaves without the LED on or at least set on white light if yours has that option.

Thanks James!

I will get some better pics asap.

Looks like you are on your way to a calcium deficiency. Are you using any liquid calmag? You need it with an led grow.

Ok I’ll add some Calmag Xtra. I watered them last night should I wait till dry to add it or just do it anyway while they are still damp?

View attachment 1022133 View attachment 1022134 View attachment 1022135 View attachment 1022136 View attachment 1022137 View attachment 1022138 Hi Fellow Growers,

I have been noticing my plants are drooping up to an hour before lights out. They are in week 4 and art Girl Scout Cookies and Blackberry by Fast Buds genetics. I am concerned they are too small and that they need some help. I am using Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro, Bloom plus their supplements.

RH is 55% and temp is 23 degrees using a KIND Led 600 in a 4x4 foot Secret Jardin tent.

Can anyone give me advice on how to solve this issue and get them to grow taller/fatter?

Thanks in advance.

Ponic Farmer

View attachment 1022133 View attachment 1022134 View attachment 1022135 View attachment 1022136
Drooping is not uncommon at light's out. Those leave spots are not right...

I'm somewhat running the same 4x4 tent with a KindLED XL750 just in coco. In my feeds I'm always adding calmag to each feed as a precaution but some of the spots could be getting some nutrients splashed on them. Also how far away is your light? I run mine starting at 36 inches above pots and will move it to stay there till they start showing preflower that gives me some extra stretch for when I'm doing LST. Then depending on how they look will have to move up light to keep 15-20 inches from the tops when in full flower.

Back