Live Stoners Dr. Babnik invites - Stoners Tea Party

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
Welcome to the Stoners Tea party
Here we drink tea, smoke canna, eat cakes and talk about tea, everything related to tea, cannabis pleasure and whatever gossip we have on our minds and hearts. Ahh...not only canna...I love the exotic shrooms my dear friend @tripaholic88 cultivate. So let's take some drugs, drink tea, eat cake, relax and enjoy.

Come have tea with me, and invite all the dear brothers and sisters I have forgotten to mention by name @Fairlynew, @Rebel, @tripaholic88, @XxxAuto, @Duggy, @HashMaster, @Vlad The Inhaler, @witchyhour, @derek420colorado, @DrJuice, @ClockworkOrange, @912GreenSkell, @Eyeoftheworld, @BiG Plant Science, @The Elvis, @Dudeski, @NomadicRasta, @Bailey, @Mossy, @Frankthetank, @Maria Sanchez, @Aunty Edna, @Yeatster, @Waira, @trailanimal, @Feenix, @Druid.

I have prepped the table for a Chinese tea session.

IMG_0838.JPG

Last edited:
The Basic Types of Tea
All tea come from the tea bush Camellia sinensis and the different types of tea results from post-harvest processes.

Basically, we have three types of tea. Within each category, there are varieties in the hundreds.

• Green tea
    • Oolog tea
    • Black (red) tea.
1. Gren tea is harvested and immediately witered. This prevents the fermentation process.
2. Oolong tea is partly fermented - in the pic I have shown two Chinese oolong teas. Oolong from Taiwan is excellent also.
3. Black tea - the tea everyone know - is rolled after harvest. Rolling breaks the cell walls in the tea leaves, releasing the enzymes responsible for the fermentation process. In China, fermented tea is classified as red tea and black te designates post-fermented teas (see below).
IMG_0834.JPG

A 4th category of tea is the post-fermented tea.The Chinese people have a type of tea that is fermented, put in storage and post-fermented for years and years. The older the tea tree and the longer the tea is stored, the better it is. I just ordered 2 250 g bricks of compressed pu erh that was harvested in 1970; one to drink and one to store. Pu erh is like "fine" wine. The tea trees harvested for pu erh grow in the wild in the province of Yunnan, and is in the age range 300-1000 years old. Pu erh is commonly compressed into cakes and bricks for easy transportation. Pu erh younger than 10 years is not particularly good.

Also, flower teas are popular in China. Roses can be added to the tea of you liking. Chrysanthemum tisane is usually infused alone and served with rock sugar. I like chrysanthemum tea in the summer or if feverish. Chrysanthemum efficiently expel heat from the body.
IMG_0839.JPG

How do I correct the formating? Only C. sinensis should have been in italic, but adding [/I] after posting doesn't work...

Good Morning Dr.B :bighug: Super Idea..and a Perfectly laid table..joy to Look at.

Do you have any Jasmine tea..?

Good moring! :bighug:
It was @Fairlynew who came with the idea late last night.

Ofcourse I have jasmine tea. Have make yourself comfy. I'll make you tea.

I find it EASIER TO WRITE THE FULL POST..THEN GO BACK AND SIMPLY HIGHLIGHT WHAT I WANT IN BOLD OR ITALIC and use the buttons at the top of the post..

Good Morning Dr.B :bighug: Super Idea..and a Perfectly laid table..joy to Look at.
Do you have any Jasmine tea..?

Good morning Dr.B, Mossy. I started reading and asked myself what a coffee drinking yank is doing in a tea thread and by coincidence, I happened to have had Jasmine tea on Sunday. At a Chinese Buffet. No milk or sugar. It was very pleasantly aromatic, light gold, and mild to taste. I liked it. Most serve a darker low grade tea that usually has a bitter after taste. The Jasmine had none and is the most memorable thing about the meal.
:pass:

Back