Dutch Passion DP Blue Velvet vape report.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
SeedBank :

Dutch Passion

Strain:

Blue Velvet/Blueberry Thai

Did it autoflower?: Photoperiod Strain.

Soil/hydro:

Plagron Light

Nutes:

Advanced Nutrients

Light (kind and schedule):

24/0 fro 4 weeks the 12/12

From seed to harvest date: __days

94 days

Dry Yield: _g

14oz off 2 pants

High/Effect Duration:

This strain is a must for everyone the flavour smell and high are amazing. I had 2 different phenotypes and both would have been worthy of cloning,both have a strong familiar blueberry taste and smell the difference is one has light lemon flavours the other pepper smell and flavour. The density of the buds was different too with one spongy and the other solid. The high is very similar in that it floors you lol defiantly and evening strain now its had a good cure.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Beautifully frosty.

THE GROWTH: *****

4 weeks veg 9 weeks flower.

THE SMELL: *****

Incredibly strong smelling,not one for the beer garden lol

THE SMOKE: *****

Delicious strong smooth taste.

THE HIGH: *****

A real heavy hitter.

jaru8a2y.jpg
u7araqup.jpg
asu3erem.jpg
yburesej.jpg
jaqy6yqy.jpg
epeqydy4.jpg
apage4ys.jpg

damn awesome grow man , frosty as can be :thumbs:

i seen a few posts with people comparing photos to autos in terms of potency what you think man? hows the blue velvet compare to the dutch passion autos youve grown out..are the autos just as good or are you finding the blue velvet superior? :smokebuds:

oh yea and slap..:slap:

great report :slap: that last pic is crazy. it just looks like a pack of frosty trichomes

damn awesome grow man , frosty as can be :thumbs:

i seen a few posts with people comparing photos to autos in terms of potency what you think man? hows the blue velvet compare to the dutch passion autos youve grown out..are the autos just as good or are you finding the blue velvet superior? :smokebuds:

oh yea and slap..:slap:

The strongest DP strain I've grown was the Test Auto #5 that didn't get released wish I could tell u about the genetics all I will say is it floors me every time I have it. The tastiest DP strain is this Blue Velvet and its on par strength wise with the test auto so there neck and neck in my eyes.

Another winner from DP...Sweet report bro...:slap:

I would love to get my hands on that BV stash ! heh heh

ps the Test Auto #5 we may well revisit. My personal opinion was that the genetics were fine. But there was something wrong with the seeds themselves, we saw poor germination rates which would have upset customers no end.

great Blue Velvet grow Tang, may the buds be savoured

Back