Seeds are:

GhazexDiesel99
Diesel99
Stone Dragon
Mixed Dragon
Sour Bubbly
Sour Bubblin Crack

Started under a 600 watt MH in promix hp

Should be exciting, seeds have already sprouting. Have a bit of stretching but its been figured out:grin: IMG_0430.jpgIMG_0427.jpg

Guessing this endeavor didnt go over well with your PO?

It should... taking on a hobby - a bit of horticulture too. Tho I suppose it depends what you're on probation for...

This is how I want to do my grow(s) this year. Starting under artificial lights before moving them outdoors after 3-4 weeks or when they start smelling a bit if early flowerers.

If running photos that works well imo, not as great for autos tho.

If I were you I'd just start them in 3 inch peat pots, and once the roots are busting out, put them outside, depending on the light could take anywhere from 1-3 weeks max, and you can just put them right in the soil with the peat pot. Just make sure to soak the sides of the pot too, otherwise they'll dry out really easily
It should... taking on a hobby - a bit of horticulture too. Tho I suppose it depends what you're on probation for...

This is how I want to do my grow(s) this year. Starting under artificial lights before moving them outdoors after 3-4 weeks or when they start smelling a bit if early flowerers.

Back