Indoor Doc Grows Zamnesia Diesel and Cotton Bud for CannaZone

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
Doc Grows Zamnesia Diesel and Cotton Bud for CannaZone

Hello and welcome to this show case!
This is my first product test, commissioned by CannaZone.

Here I will document the grow of
Diesel
https://www.zamnesia.com/zamnesia-seeds/3335-diesel-automatic-feminized.html

Cotton Bud
https://www.zamnesia.com/zamnesia-seeds/4273-cotton-bud-automatic-feminized.html

The pic of the week will be shown in the communal thread. In this thread you read the details.

Setup:
The plants are grown in my 1x1x1,8 m tent.
The tent is equiped with "1600W" LED.

Plants will be grown in Plagron Light Mix supplemented with bat guano and a little coco choir in 10 l (2.2 gal) in air pots.

Feed: @BiG Plant Science nutrient line.
Sproutes and seedlings are watered and sprayed with Canna Rhizotonic, 1:250 until second pair of true leaves appear.
Base nutrients: Power House and Micro Power.
Flowering phase additives: Bud Explosion and Calcium Plus.
Additives for veg and flowering: Stumulus; stimulates the plants immune system and works as an trichome enhancer.
Aroma Boost; adds sugars, Mg2+, sulphur and other components for terpen synthesis in plants. Aroma Boost also contains humic and fulvic acids.

Rocket Fuel foliar feed will be applied 3-4 times a week.

IMG_3282.JPG
IMG_3283.JPG

Germination:
Seeds were soaked in tap water overnight and transfered to Root!t seed/clone pods and placed under the humidity dome in the tent.

IMG_1199.JPG
IMG_1200.JPG

CU around!​

Last edited:
Good quality seeds. The seeds have cracked and tap root development can be seen in both seed pods.

subb'ed up and popcorn'ed :pop:

What is a "1600w" LED ? What light is it ?

I've seen a few ebay seller promote "1000w LED" and in small print it says "actual draw 100w". Always good to be sure how much wattage we're actually running to better dial in the room.

subb'ed up and popcorn'ed :pop:

What is a "1600w" LED ? What light is it ?

I've seen a few ebay seller promote "1000w LED" and in small print it says "actual draw 100w". Always good to be sure how much wattage we're actually running to better dial in the room.
I completely agree with you. However, I can only afforf cheap lights, but they give me good bud.

I have.a "1000W" panel with no name and two Vipar300.

Day 1.

Heads up for both strains and the seed pods planted in pots. The pods were planted on top of the mycorhizal fungi product Myco Madness (Big Plant Science).

Feed, (ml/l)
Power House, 1
Micro Power, 1
BioBizz Alg-A-Mic, 5
Canna Rhizotonic, 4 (dil'n. 1:250)
pH 6,4.

Diesel

IMG_3285.JPG

Cotton Bud

IMG_3286.JPG

Back