Discolored leaves update !

Reaction score
Leaf spotting update:

Hi everyone ! I appreciate your help calming me down after my last post with some leaf spotting. Since then I've made sure to judiciously check ph (now 6.4 when watering and feeding ). I wanted to post update pics, it seems on this one plant that the discoloration is spreading.

Currently my lights on this one and the one behind it are around 420 par (470 par in the rest of the tent) at about 86 degrees ambient with led lights during the day , 65% humidity. With about 1000 ppm of co2 in the tent currently.

It seems the discoloration is spreading ...and now I have small tan discoloration marks on the bottom fan leaves of my other plants but the tops look OK. I'm guessing it isn't a symptom of too much light or the tops would discolor first right ? As a side note the one smaller plant behind this guy (first seed didn't take so he's 7 days behind) is droopy for the first time ever , I watered last night so maybe this is normal with a bit too much water?

I'm also trying to scrog , I know I've seen disagreement on scroging autos but I figured eith the co2 enriched growth it might help increase my yield. I didn't notice spots on the other plants until I started that, could it be from stress?

I appreciate any advice or if you think it's nothing to worry about! I cant figure out what variables to change it's frustrating because it seems like I have everything dialed in now and they should be happy!

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 20221027_171416.jpg
    20221027_171416.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
  • 20221027_171412.jpg
    20221027_171412.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 48
Are you using nutes and if so what and how much?Also have you tried any cal/mag?

Thanks for your reply Namvet25... So, this plant was the same one I posted about before, and they basically thought it was pH and said it was fine--the new growth does look pretty good on all of them. The others now have small versions of this on their leaves--small almost bleached-looking marks randomly on the bottom lower fan leaves.

As for nutes, I'm using prescription blend, they are (or were) sponsors here I belive. I feed every 3rd watering right now --which equals around once a week. Currently I've fed three times now, once very lightly using their seedling reccomendation (150 tds, very low concentration), then I did 2 early veg feedings-- one at 350 tds, and this last one at 400 tds--both times in those cases they reccomended 500 tds, but I read on here that autoflowers usually like a bit less than photos so I tried to air on the safe side with my concentrations.

I'm also growing in an ocean forest, coco loco and pearlite mixture 1:1:1.

I read a few threads --especially from the prescription blend folks, that argued that you almost never need extra cal mag, that said, I do use cal mag to great success on my cacti and other plants, and I have cal mag at the ready should you all think I need to add it! I've been using collected rain water that I pH to 6.4 regardless of whether theres nutes or not.

Back