Dinafem Dinafem white widow auto

Reaction score
A very forgiving plant to grow, good for a first time grower.
My 2 plants were very short as per dinafems description and perfect for a small tent.
Yield was ok, 40+grams per plant. The buds were all very dense and well formed, and the smell after a month in the jars is lovley, Hints of pine earthyness and oldskool skunk, With hints of citrus, and weird back note of chedder cheese!(maybe to do with the crossing of genetics to get an auto?)

I wouldn't say it was a typical coffee shop white widow as I remember it(although when widow was prevailent I was generally too high to remember any fine details!)
Check out my grow diary below for any details.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/gntelos8-loft-grow.72298/

SMOKE REPORT
The smoke is where it really matters! and im pleased to say these 2 phenos have produced a lovley social smoke if you know what I mean? Conversation flows, with plentiful stupidity and childish humour! Which is what I want when smoking with friends. That doesn't mean it doesn't hit hard, it certainly creeps, and as the evening goes on it gets very quite!! The body stone kicks in and a more indica heavy stone takes over, Not unpleasant at all and nothing a bar of chocolate and some haribos doesn't fix...The munchies are savage! Everyone who has tried it has said the same thing, get stocked up on food.
Its overall a very good,smooth, strong smoke, that simply gets you high as fuck.
img_5937-jpg.1107165
img_5909-jpg.1107166
img_5907-jpg.1107167
img_5926-jpg.1107168
img_5934-jpg.1107169

A very forgiving plant to grow, good for a first time grower.
My 2 plants were very short as per dinafems description and perfect for a small tent.
Yield was ok, 40+grams per plant. The buds were all very dense and well formed, and the smell after a month in the jars is lovley, Hints of pine earthyness and oldskool skunk, With hints of citrus, and weird back note of chedder cheese!(maybe to do with the crossing of genetics to get an auto?)

I wouldn't say it was a typical coffee shop white widow as I remember it(although when widow was prevailent I was generally too high to remember any fine details!)
Check out my grow diary below for any details.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/gntelos8-loft-grow.72298/

SMOKE REPORT
The smoke is where it really matters! and im pleased to say these 2 phenos have produced a lovley social smoke if you know what I mean? Conversation flows, with plentiful stupidity and childish humour! Which is what I want when smoking with friends. That doesn't mean it doesn't hit hard, it certainly creeps, and as the evening goes on it gets very quite!! The body stone kicks in and a more indica heavy stone takes over, Not unpleasant at all and nothing a bar of chocolate and some haribos doesn't fix...The munchies are savage! Everyone who has tried it has said the same thing, get stocked up on food.
Its overall a very good,smooth, strong smoke, that simply gets you high as fuck.
img_5937-jpg.1107165
img_5909-jpg.1107166
img_5907-jpg.1107167
img_5926-jpg.1107168
img_5934-jpg.1107169

What a great little smoke report to end what looks like a very successful grow :pass:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this write up mate :thumbsup:

Enjoy :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

What a great little smoke report to end what looks like a very successful grow :pass:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this write up mate :thumbsup:

Enjoy :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Cheers Mark. Was certainly a success. Bang on 72 Days from seed aswell. Im sure an experienced grower could get alot more from them. Will def be trying some more dinafem soon.

Back