THE SMELL: *****

Lol, not a ton. Smell like weed!

THE SMOKE: *****

Old school Columbian, tastes awesome

THE HIGH: *****

Very high, high
20160720_093746.jpg
20160723_111607.jpg

Hey fella...thanks so much for taking the time to do the report. The next time I buy any seed, this is on the menu. Max rep, thank again bud.
That herb is 5 star bag appeal all the way. If it was trimmed wowsers!!
My biggest issue with delicious is they didn't send a rep here to stand by their awesome strains. ;) If you have a whole pack of these, can you tag me when you fire it up again please.

Take a look at Ministry of Cannabis Silver Haze Auto. I know their Blueberry Domina is kickass!

Thanks @pop22 ! i think i heard it mentioned before. i just got Mexican airline by fastbuds for its mexican and Columbian genetics . thats what i grew up with . i just finished my second Neville haze , was a better grow. still curing. i will get a pic of a nice bud soon.

Impressive if you ask me! Grow + any yield = Success! .. I noticed you used KindSoil + BioBizz Light..what were your ratios?

I'm doing a very similar setup yours but I'm thinking about using with Roots Organic + BioBizz. (But w/nutes) any experience with those? @Dudeski

Impressive if you ask me! Grow + any yield = Success! .. I noticed you used KindSoil + BioBizz Light..what were your ratios?

I'm doing a very similar setup yours but I'm thinking about using with Roots Organic + BioBizz. (But w/nutes) any experience with those? @Dudeski
I used 2.5 lbs of kindsoil in a 3 gallon softpot. topped with soil. my first grow was all biobizz light mix and nutes. worked great. im not familiar with their nutes, used dutchpro.

20161202_200935.jpg

This one has been in a jar for a month . second Neville grow! @Burr_nit

Back