Deformed leafs in TLO

created2live4ever

Soul Rebel
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
drinking Green Dragon tincture
This is my first grow ever. I planted two Auto Bubblegum seeds in True Living Organics style soil. One of them is more deformed than the other. The second one is slightly behind with growth and deformation is barely seen.
I suspect the roots hit the supersoil and got stunned. THat would explain why the other plant still looks way better. Below you can see only the worse looking plant. It is DAY #8 and more details on the way I try to grow are in this thread.
My second guess would be the wrong VPD cause I struggle with bringing the humidity high enough... I have no idea. It started like two days ago and keeps getting slowly worse and worse, especially with this one plant. Please take a look guys and tell me wutcha think!

DSCN7487.JPG
DSCN7486.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN7484.JPG
    DSCN7484.JPG
    508.2 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN7488.JPG
    DSCN7488.JPG
    600.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN7490.JPG
    DSCN7490.JPG
    586.7 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN7493.JPG
    DSCN7493.JPG
    690 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN7495.JPG
    DSCN7495.JPG
    678.1 KB · Views: 50
That plant is doing fine, man. Off to a good start. In fact, for 8 days, I would say it’s ahead of most. Don’t worry about ‘deformities’. These are living things and they grow differently based on genetics, etc. As a new grower, the most important lesson is patience. Patience to resist the urge to do something when the plant just wants to grow. It’s alright to just chill, and enjoy the serenity of the grow! Cheers!

That plant is doing fine, man. Off to a good start. In fact, for 8 days, I would say it’s ahead of most. Don’t worry about ‘deformities’. These are living things and they grow differently based on genetics, etc. As a new grower, the most important lesson is patience. Patience to resist the urge to do something when the plant just wants to grow. It’s alright to just chill, and enjoy the serenity of the grow! Cheers!

Hey mate. Long time no see ;) Thanks for calming me down... This is exactly what I needed...

I guess I will keep watching the ladies and update the thread soon with new photos.

Right on, man! Great to see you off to such a great start. Plant seems eager to do her thing! I am on board for the trip!

I have a journal in the organic growing thread, and now I found yours. I will be following. Good luck, brother!

I have a journal in the organic growing thread, and now I found yours. I will be following. Good luck, brother!

Yeah I am following it since the day #1 on the forum :D but not commenting much cause I have no idea haha

Back