DAY 40 1st grow. Zkittlez OG auto, barneys farm

Sheriffatman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hi peoples
Thought I would throw out a quick update of my first grow, day 40 now , do you think she is a little bit behind for 40 days??? She seems to be on a stretch and I keep notching up the lights so I guess I’m heading in the right direction, have just started to notice some hammering on the veins, not to concerned right now but will watch closely. Luvvin the ride. Have a good day all.
The Sheriff
9F686462-54CE-41F4-B7C5-CD223BA72ECB.jpeg
3C83DD88-AF7C-4016-AA5A-68489CBD2E69.jpeg

Hi peoples
Thought I would throw out a quick update of my first grow, day 40 now , do you think she is a little bit behind for 40 days??? She seems to be on a stretch and I keep notching up the lights so I guess I’m heading in the right direction, have just started to notice some hammering on the veins, not to concerned right now but will watch closely. Luvvin the ride. Have a good day all.
The Sheriff
View attachment 1308566View attachment 1308567
looks great man right on track :d5:

looks great man right on track :d5:
Cheers bud, mighty thankyou for the reassurance, I was hoping about 10 weeks, but she is what she is, and will probably take slightly longer, that’s fine. I Will be happy just to get to the finish line, not to concerned about yield being my first grow, but saying that I have a goal of 28g, we shall see.

Cheers bud, mighty thankyou for the reassurance, I was hoping about 10 weeks, but she is what she is, and will probably take slightly longer, that’s fine. I Will be happy just to get to the finish line, not to concerned about yield being my first grow, but saying that I have a goal of 28g, we shall see.
:pighug:Those are some happy plants. Don't trust the harvest time set by the breeders. Watch your plants...When the hairs start turning start looking at the trichomes with a loupe or microscope and decide when to cut down. Oh and when you think it's ready, give it another week :thumbsup:

:pighug:Those are some happy plants. Don't trust the harvest time set by the breeders. Watch your plants...When the hairs start turning start looking at the trichomes with a loupe or microscope and decide when to cut down. Oh and when you think it's ready, give it another week :thumbsup:
Happy plants. Lol just one plant, and seeing how much it’s filling my little tent, I may stick to a one plant grow permanently, we shall see. Thanks for dropping by.

Sherrifatman....Like the song?

It’s a great tune. Blast from the past :biggrin:

she looking proper decent bro well done

All the barneys stuff I've grown took a minimum of 90 days from seed

Back