Harvest & Curing Day 129 Trichomes still clear

Reaction score
Hi folks. I'm a first timer growing three Autos from Dutch Passion: Auto Ultimate, Cinderella Auto Jack and Think Different. The grow has been relatively uneventful. Growing indoors in coco with Vipraspectra LEDs. I'm at day 129 since seeds planted. Pistils appeared on all three about 11 weeks ago and have been all browned and turned in for several weeks. Have two microscopes, but the loupe is the easiest thing for me to use. I keep waiting for trichomes to turn milky, but, at the buds they still seem all glassy, not dull. Very reflective. I'm inclined to start a flush as this seems a very long grow for an auto and I don't want to harvest too late either. Ideas?

I understand that getting pics of the trichs might be difficult, but could you post pics of the plants?

Sure. Here's the best I could do for now.
IMG_5700.JPG
IMG_5701.JPG
IMG_5703.JPG
IMG_5706.JPG
DSCN8347.JPG
IMG_5706.JPG
DSCN8348.JPG
DSCN8354.JPG
DSCN8355.JPG

I'll try to get a few better pictures later tonight.

you might have one of those grows where the flowers can't ripen. I've had them. Day 129 is way too long and an indicator that something is not right. the look great in the pics though. Nice plants. But for day 129 and no cloudy trichs..... that's not great. I've been there myself.

What size pots are you using?

You might try the following to try to encourage the plant:
Cooler daytime and nighttime temperatures.
Raise the light and/or reduce power, if adjustable.
Switch to 12/12 lighting schedule.

I wouldn’t worry too much Dutch passions autos are super autos take slightly longer but with bigger yield. The auto record was set with auto mazar which I’ve had the pleasure to grow that took 110 days if I remember correctly. I think you can harvest now hard to tell from pics.

Back