Dutch Passion Daiquiri ..... Think Big !!!

captain beefheart

Wired !!!
Reaction score
day 8....
053c75c9586d8f13f286f718e8f5685a.jpg

Daiquiri
c2bc00a192a91ac0e788ea469ebd530d.jpg

Think big ...

Wow Captain, you are not wasting any time are you:frog: Good luck once again and enjoy! ... pulling up a cozy seat...

Very cool Captain, I only get one slot per year, and that one just finished nicely. So for the rest of the year, I get my growing-fix through you guys - and learn a lot until next autumn when I get to drop my next beans again. So happily I say: Go Captain go!:jump::jump::jump::karmacloud:

Very cool Captain, I only get one slot per year, and that one just finished nicely. So for the rest of the year, I get my growing-fix through you guys - and learn a lot until next autumn when I get to drop my next beans again. So happily I say: Go Captain go!:jump::jump::jump::karmacloud:

diolch mitra im glad you like my threads :pass: hope autumn hurries for you :hookah:

plants doing fine..looks like the ugly duckling might come good !!!
Ugly duckling
eadb4a412c234c50d24143c9d02e5a07.jpg

Think big
e8f9615e95ce31464f80d1bea9de66fd.jpg

Looks like a few jars on the making [emoji111]

Ooo Beef... Stop it mun.. I reckon they need more and less feed, your pH is wrong and your mud is waaaay too muddy.

Other than that, it looks sweet. Aww... Get some more lumens yoo tight fooka! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'll take a pew at the back, bach! [emoji6]

Ooo Beef... Stop it mun.. I reckon they need more and less feed, your pH is wrong and your mud is waaaay too muddy.

Other than that, it looks sweet. Aww... Get some more lumens yoo tight fooka! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'll take a pew at the back, bach! [emoji6]

vlad ive tried a 600 in there but the heat is to much bach,mrs beefheart does like a sweaty household see if a cloud passes over the heatings on mun.....i walk about the gaff bollox naked when the daughters out,im still quite sticky then to,our gaff is 32 in the shade constant :frog: duw duw i need a drink :drool: p.s i get enough dope to see me thro bach...why do i want more !!!

p.s my intake is warm air from indoors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
vlad ive tried a 600 in there but the heat is to much bach,mrs beefheart does like a sweaty household see if a cloud passes over the heatings on mun.....i walk about the gaff bollox naked when the daughters out,im still quite sticky then to,our gaff is 32 in the shade constant :frog: duw duw i need a drink :drool: p.s i get enough dope to see me thro bach...why do i want more !!!

Get a 1000W. Burn the clouds! That's like guaranteed good weather all year round... Let me know if ya do and I'll sneak in yer garden and plant a few... guerrilla styleeee![emoji111]️

haha vlad... mr swalec would be a rich man off me back then tho,also it would be a fire risk ennit !!!!!!!!!! fuck that i value me home to much im awful para about a fire now boyo :hookah:

Well they still alive and growing, the ugly duckling is ugly [emoji23] can I make a swan from it [emoji11]
Anyway here they r still on h20 only I need root stim ASAP [emoji111]
ugly
83d41609351165a366a742c6600c9dd0.jpg

Think big
8fd6523926639f0a087aa63eaf9c18bd.jpg

Back