FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
FullDuplex submitted a new Showcase Item:

DabPress DP-100

Wanna send a huge shout out to @Dabpress for being able to test this item. The DP-100 is almost idiot proof once you figure out the timers but after that its all fun and games!!

I myself, have never pressed rosin before. Always wanted to and then got the chance to test this item and finally make some rosin and smoke some of my own concentrates. Given the prices in the dispensaries i typically stayed away from the wax and shatter for two reasons. 1. I don't like solvents in my smoke. 2. The price of them is through the roof.

The nice thing with this press is i can get a cheap ounce and press some buds and make my own concentrates and have some decent smoke and get some amazing flavors.

So lets start with some un-boxing : First ill mention that the shipping on this item was AMAZINGLY fast, almost like it took a private jet and made it here over night.

full

full

full

full

As you can see this item is well packed and protected for the shipment and everything made it in great working order.

the construction on this item is solid and all the parts are quality from the fittings to the regulator to the plates and temp settings.

One thing that is needed is a compressor of some type and they recommend a max PSI of 165. I picked up a 110 max PSI compressor and set it at max pressure and the results were just fine for a home guy. Maybe down the road i will get a larger one but my results were amazing with a 110 PSI unit. Ill leave those pics out as we all know what a compressor looks like.

Once i got the unit out and tested for power and temp settings, i got to pressing some buds that i had.

Few more shots of the unit
full

full

Temp test, and the plates got to temp rather quickly.
full

full

Now lets get into the good stuff....Pressure tests and the actual pressing of some buds.

Full Press with temps a little higher than set temp. These plates...

Read more about this showcase item here...

FDeeee! :d5: -- great review my man, rosin pressing is the Uber-Dabber way to go! All of the terp's, none of the hassle or fire-balls-- :rofl: :poof: :hothot: :nono: .... Fine companies like this know it too....:eyebrows:...... Just don't bring it to the farm, or productivity will flatline! If it's anything like we were at the orchid greenhouses after getting baked, all you're good for is floating around in optical worship of the marvels before you,... :drool: :zen: :wiz:

Thank @FullDuplex for unbiased review.
It is a kind of all-in-one(desk) pneumatic press. It works great on buds, not for kief, bubble hash, etc.
About price, it is 599usd/unit.
We also produce anodized rosin cage kit to build a professional hydraulic rosin press
Here is link: Amazon product

Thank you guys.
Have a great day!

Roger

Back